Cruise Cost Details

I booked a cruise online for April 2019. The cruise planner is different from when we sailed RCCL last time. I can't seem to figure out how to view the cruise cost and how much each person was etc? There is a make a payment option, where you need to enter your reservation information even though you are logged into your reservation. Anybody know how to view this information?

I'd use this automated number to get an invoice sent: 866-562-7625, press #4. The website has gone from unreliable to very unreliable lately.

Thanks. I will try that. Not a fan of this "new" website.

I'd use this automated number to get an invoice sent: 866-562-7625, press #4. The website has gone from unreliable to very unreliable lately.

This worked, able to get PDF of what I used to be able to view easily online. Thanks for the information.

This worked, able to get PDF of what I used to be able to view easily online. Thanks for the information.

Thanks for reporting back, it's nice to get confirmation.

Side comment...It is hard to believe that a corporation the size of RCI has not taken the site down and either repaired it or returned to the previous web site. It is nearly impossible to determine information these days.

As time goes on I don't think you will be able to use the old backdoor method. Any bookings that I have made since the new website came out are not showing up in the old site, just on the new not so improved one

As time goes on I don't think you will be able to use the old backdoor method. Any bookings that I have made since the new website came out are not showing up in the old site, just on the new not so improved one
Good catch, I just looked at my cruises and the last cruise I booked on the new site does not show up.

If you have a cruise that was booked since the new website and it is now after final payment, does it always say "pay remaining balance"? I made final payment weeks before final was due and have gotten multiple confirms showing zero balance due, but website still says pay remaining balance. The cruise I just got off of last week had pay remaining balance, but under that it had said there was no balance due. I was hoping to see that on this cruise too. It is my cheapy GS and I don't want there to be any issues!:D

If you have a cruise that was booked since the new website and it is now after final payment, does it always say "pay remaining balance"? I made final payment weeks before final was due and have gotten multiple confirms showing zero balance due, but website still says pay remaining balance. The cruise I just got off of last week had pay remaining balance, but under that it had said there was no balance due. I was hoping to see that on this cruise too. It is my cheapy GS and I don't want there to be any issues!:D

I don't have any past final payment so don't know the answer. I have to pay my cheapy GS next week so I will see what is says then. If it does not show a balance due I don't think I would worry about it

I don't have any past final payment so don't know the answer. I have to pay my cheapy GS next week so I will see what is says then. If it does not show a balance due I don't think I would worry about it

I will try, I just don't want to be one of those people who get cancelled because there is a balance due because of a website issue and then end up in whatever cabin is left. I want my cheapy GS!;):D

All of mine that are paid in full still have "Pay remaining balance" as an option, but it is grayed out and not a working link.

I will try, I just don't want to be one of those people who get cancelled because there is a balance due because of a website issue and then end up in whatever cabin is left. I want my cheapy GS!;):D
For peace of mind you could call them. Or better yet shoot them an email so at least when they respond you will have a paper trail

Sent from my BG2-W09 using Forums mobile app

All of mine that are paid in full still have "Pay remaining balance" as an option, but it is grayed out and not a working link.

Thanks, mine is not grayed out yet and the link brings you to a form to fill with name and reservation number. We are 87 days out, maybe it will gray out soon.

For peace of mind you could call them. Or better yet shoot them an email so at least when they respond you will have a paper trail

Sent from my BG2-W09 using Forums mobile app

I called in final and then called again when it still said pay remaining balance a few days later. Paper trail is going to turn into, the woman is nuts!:eek::D

Thank you so much for this information! I have been trying to get my info for weeks.

Good catch, I just looked at my cruises and the last cruise I booked on the new site does not show up.

I've got one of 3 upcoming cruises fully paid off. The paid off one has "You don't have a balance due" greyed-out under "Pay Remaining Balance." I'd give RCI a call in your case.

I've got one of 3 upcoming cruises fully paid off. The paid off one has "You don't have a balance due" greyed-out under "Pay Remaining Balance." I'd give RCI a call in your case.

When was that reservation made though, before or after the new website? My cruise I just finished last week was booked almost 2 years ago and it showed what you are seeing for you fully paid cruise. The cruise that says pay remaining balance, even though I am paid in full, was booked after the new website. From what people have posted above, cruises created after the new website are displaying differently than cruises that were booked before the new website.

I'm not sure what was on the old site but I don't like not being able to see what dining time we chose, cabin details (such as how we want the bed arranged), etc. Still, there are enough pluses to make these negatives seem really small.:)

I'm not sure what was on the old site but I don't like not being able to see what dining time we chose, cabin details (such as how we want the bed arranged), etc. Still, there are enough pluses to make these negatives seem really small.:)

What are the pluses?:confused:

What are the pluses?:confused:

From what I've seen: 1) I can use OBC to purchase things before the cruise; 2) I can make reservations prior to boarding (admittedly some might consider this to be a negative; 3) the calendar that shows my cruise at a glance. I also see the cruise planner itself as a plus, although it does need work. (And maybe the old website had all of this plus none of the negatives, but I never saw the old website.)