Cruise Cost Details

I'm not sure what was on the old site but I don't like not being able to see what dining time we chose, cabin details (such as how we want the bed arranged), etc. Still, there are enough pluses to make these negatives seem really small.:)

Even though you could see it, there was no way to set yuor bed preferences back last summer.

I avoid the RCCL web site now like the Black Plague. Since I do all my bookings with the big box store, I can go online 24/7 and pull up my ressie if I want to review anything. It's very detailed, and I don't have to search through that cruise's email folder or on my hard drive if I'm in a hurry.

I keep my eye on the posts here on CC to check if it's safe to go back to the RCCL web site, but so far there's no good news. I'll repeat what I've said many times before: RCCL is outsourcing their IT work, and they are at the mercy of the contracting software development vendor's roll-out schedule for change requests and corrections. Also, whomever they are using has a TERRIBLE testing protocol!! Appears to be "code it and throw it into production; then let the users complain, and write up change requests".

If you book with a TA that info it's not available, if you call RCI they simple tell you call your TA for the info you are requesting.

My big box TA has all my ressie details available to me. Plus, they give me gift cards after the cruise! Or, obc if it's not RCCL. Love me my big box TA.

I've got one of 3 upcoming cruises fully paid off. The paid off one has "You don't have a balance due" greyed-out under "Pay Remaining Balance." I'd give RCI a call in your case.

Just to update this issue, I just went into my cruises and this reservation still showed pay remaining balance and countdown is 81 days. I just completed and printed my setsail pass and now pay remaining balance is grayed out and it says you don't have a balance due.

Just to update this issue, I just went into my cruises and this reservation still showed pay remaining balance and countdown is 81 days. I just completed and printed my setsail pass and now pay remaining balance is grayed out and it says you don't have a balance due.
Now you can rest easy

Sent from my BG2-W09 using Forums mobile app