C&A discounts

Yes! Rented a pathfinder and will be going down after the parks. Where do you suggest we eat that is open early in the am and has decent breakfast?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Sunrise Diner on the 520 causeway. A couple blocks west of A1A. I may go to the hospital to try and get a reflection off Banana River. Or just be lazy and go to our crossover.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Sunrise Diner on the 520 causeway. A couple blocks west of A1A. I may go to the hospital to try and get a reflection off Banana River. Or just be lazy and go to our crossover.

Thanks for the info. Will be heading down at about 2am to Ron Jon. Does sheperd park get crowded for these launches? Just wondering if i should plan to go early to get a spot in parking lot if it got crowded or just take our time at sunrise diner.

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

Thanks for the info. Will be heading down at about 2am to Ron Jon. Does sheperd park get crowded for these launches? Just wondering if i should plan to go early to get a spot in parking lot if it got crowded or just take our time at sunrise diner.

It's a ISS launch, so there's no window. Critical for hitting a moving target with SpaceX rocket. It will either go on time or scrub. The diner recommendation is for after launch.

Parking shouldn't be a problem.

Exploration Tower is selling tickets for $15.

Google it

Those old qualifications were sure lot easier to reach d and d+.

Hence the need to change the system. I never understood how a 3-night cruise could be the same as an 11-night cruise.

mac_tlc

Hence the need to change the system. I never understood how a 3-night cruise could be the same as an 11-night cruise.

mac_tlc

Recently took a 28 day cruise that cost the same as a 7 day cruise. JS - 56 points. [emoji16]

Recently took a 28 day cruise that cost the same as a 7 day cruise. JS - 56 points. [emoji16]

Now, now, no fair counting any fare reductions one may have received due to days 29-41!!

In most cases, I hesitate to say all, no 3 day cruise will cost as much as an 11-day one, yet they both received 1 credit.

Frankly, I think Celebrity’s system is much better.

mac_tlc

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Even faster to have some significant other with status link you.

Got that right. Was Diamond myself 20yrs ago, but took my youngest Daughter on a 7 nite cruise in 2000 and in 2001, only cruises she's ever been on. She's 19 now and a Diamond Plus.... My oldest Daughter, 27, got the cruise bug like her Dad, is 2 cruises away from Diamond Plus that she earned(besides the 5 cruises I paid for)...

John&Lala...great job!...could you please kindly share what the 28-day and 7-day cruises were? (Ps: How do you go about finding the relatively inexpensive JS...thanks!):)

Now, now, no fair counting any fare reductions one may have received due to days 29-41!!

In most cases, I hesitate to say all, no 3 day cruise will cost as much as an 11-day one, yet they both received 1 credit.

Frankly, I think Celebrity’s system is much better.

mac_tlc

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Timing of booking, Sales(not so much lately), and The Economy are biggest factors in cruise prices. In 1988 paid $3800(total for 2) for 7nite on a Deck 2 tiny Port Hole cabin. I've paid $9ea cruise fare plus $50ea Port Tax, total cabin was $119 on a 5n OV cabin and have paid $1500 for another 5n. Currently I pay same(1500-1800)for 10 & 11n Balcony but as a solo cruiser 350+ points so prices can't compare. Crown and Anchor discounts now ARE the biggest reductions for me...

John&Lala...great job!...could you please kindly share what the 28-day and 7-day cruises were? (Ps: How do you go about finding the relatively inexpensive JS...thanks!):)
As Mac said, the 28 day was discounted because it was supposed to be 41 days.

Original price was $6000 for a B2B lasting 28 days. This was a JS on Mariner. Royal cut the price in half to $3000 total when they cancelled the last leg (days 29 - 41)

Ladt fall we took several 7 day cruises in a JS on Oasis and they were right at $3000

They also flew us home free from Barcelona and gave us a $750 FCC.

They also upgraded us to a GS for days 14-28. We were lucky.

Yea, that's what I was wondering.

BTW, Falcon launch is around 5:45am on Friday. You still coming?

Thanks for the info. My son and I got to see our first rocket launch. The lift off was the same as watching on TV but as it accelerates and flies through the atmosphere it is beautiful. Now off to the diner!

Thanks for the info. My son and I got to see our first rocket launch. The lift off was the same as watching on TV but as it accelerates and flies through the atmosphere it is beautiful. Now off to the diner!

The exhaust plume was spectacular. You only see that on dawn launches. Enchantment was the ship in the water.

1cc71863c97a03ff686177fce8b7b32d.jpgdf59a7c6426341b190785763654c0b23.jpg

The exhaust plume was spectacular. You only see that on dawn launches. Enchantment was the ship in the water.

1cc71863c97a03ff686177fce8b7b32d.jpgdf59a7c6426341b190785763654c0b23.jpg

Having breakfast here at sunrise and place was packed! Poor server was doing everything as management did not anticipate how busy it was going to be.

John, is that photo from your phone?
No, my DSLR on a tripod, wide angle lens.

Really long exposure, that's why it looks like daylight

Earlier ones were phone