Le Petit Chef On Infinity?

SCGirl3211

Don’t know if LPC is on the Infinity but if you check your Cruise Planner it will show LPC if it is on tge ship. The cost is $55pp and just like the other speciality restaurants you can book ahead of time via. The Cruise Planner.

Can answer a few questions, as we just got back off the Infinity - and yes Petite Chef was available.

We were intrigued, so we booked a dinner. Yes you can make reservations, though on the night we were there it was half empty.

One thing to bear in mind, since it's show, you are limited to, (I believe) 2 times; 6 and 8 The show is coordinated simultaneously throughout the restaurant.

Having gone to Q before, we were reluctant to go again. We did NOT like the IPAD routine at all. This was entirely different.

Basically prior to each of the 4 courses the lights dim, and your table top becomes a mini film screen with a Petite Chef comically preparing the meal. When the lights go up, you are immediately served the dish being prepared Children (or anyone like us retaining their inner child) will find it delightful. Add to that food was fabulous, it was a fresh experience.

Can answer a few questions' date=' as we just got back off the Infinity - and yes Petite Chef was available.

We were intrigued, so we booked a dinner. Yes you can make reservations, though on the night we were there it was half empty.

[/quote']

We were on the Infinity on the Pacific Coastal cruise when LPC was installed. Since that was a port intensive cruise and we were enjoying some large lunches while in port we passed on LPC. But I am curious -- what price would you think would be fair for the experience.

The price is $55 pp. thanks everyone for your answers. I did reserve LPC thru the cruise planner.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I know the non-discounted price for LPC, but I am curious as to what price someone who has experienced LPC would view as a fair and reasonable uncharge for the experience. And yes, I do realize the answers will vary.

• 1 month later...
We were on the Infinity on the Pacific Coastal cruise when LPC was installed. Since that was a port intensive cruise and we were enjoying some large lunches while in port we passed on LPC. But I am curious -- what price would you think would be fair for the experience.

WE did a canal cruise in September and while the price is $55, we were offered it for $30. Watch for the specials.

WE did a canal cruise in September and while the price is $55, we were offered it for $30. Watch for the specials.
We did it on Canal cruise a week ago as one of the 3 night specialty restaurant package.

Made it no more expensive than Tuscan Grill.

Thoroughly enjoyed it at that price.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Forums mobile app

Invited to an Officers Table in Le Petit Chef and found it entertaining. I wrote Celebrity with a few suggestions. First I believe that the menu is much to limited and that items need to be added. For example I suggested that a few dessert crepes from the old Bistro on 5 be added to the dessert menu. Second, the entertaining video really is designed for one menu. I suggested that an iPad app be designed to allow a customization of video to accompany any combination of menu items selected. Celebrity responded that they really appreciated suggestions and comments since the idea is still evolving.

Currently for me Le Petit Chef is a one and done experience, but adding items and customizing video might be attractive to me. It is an interesting concept that has great potential if developed.

sorry for jumping on this post but I couldn't figure out how to add a new thread. it kinda relates so here goes. Second cruise coming up in Nov, first with Celebrity. I've been checking out the various restaurants on the Celebrity website. however, every time I click on the Tuscan Grille it saws "this page no longer exist" I'm hoping this is a sight issue and that the restaurant is still open. any info on Grille would be appreciated; opened? if so description.

thanks

sorry for jumping on this post but I couldn't figure out how to add a new thread. it kinda relates so here goes. Second cruise coming up in Nov, first with Celebrity. I've been checking out the various restaurants on the Celebrity website. however, every time I click on the Tuscan Grille it saws "this page no longer exist" I'm hoping this is a sight issue and that the restaurant is still open. any info on Grille would be appreciated; opened? if so description.

thanks

I don’t know what ship you will be on but I believe almost (if not all) ships have Tuscan Grille. It is described as an Italian Steakhouse. Has normal Italian choices with some specialty dishes. It is typically located on the aft of the ship. Serves lunch and dinner and they often hold Elite breakfast there.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/1/2018 at 11:47 AM, chromered7 said:

We are on Infinity in June next year. Is there a link to what is on the menu? I think this a fantastic concept.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

The animation is so cool and syncs up with the meal of steak, lobster, soup and dessert. A different one for each course. To see in person, right in front of you is amazing.