Nickel and dime before 1st cruise starts

The roaches had me deciding I'd never sail on Oasis, but then I thought about it and realized they could have arrived in someone's luggage, shopping bag, purse, etc... So could be on any ship, at any time. Still, ick!!!

The roaches had me deciding I'd never sail on Oasis, but then I thought about it and realized they could have arrived in someone's luggage, shopping bag, purse, etc... So could be on any ship, at any time. Still, ick!!!
The same logic applies to bed bugs in any cabin or hotel room

Okay , so who has roaches in their purse ? Makes me want to check a ship's report with the CDC .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I watch LivePD and you'd be surprised how many woman have a "Roach" in their purse...

Oh yep so they could have been brought on by a passenger. They were crawling up into the wall where the ceiling and wall meet. Some we couldn’t catch and kill.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

No food in the halls of Serenade this week

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Now that’s impressive because there was sooo much food left on dishes in the halls. This morning when we disembarked it was such a pain dodging all of the dishes while wheeling our luggage out.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums