Captain of Regal? still Capt Ed Perrin?

beauty1492

Just got one of those welcome email that states Tim Stringer

Greetings from the bridge of Regal Princess

Wondering if he is going to be our Capt? Thought he was on the Royal

We sailed with Capt Ed Perrin on

former Tahitian Princess sailing in French Polynesia.

Was looking forward to seeing him again.

We are booked on the Regal out of New York on Oct. 6 this year. Our email from Princess states that the captain will be Tim Stringer. - EBC

i am also booked on that cruise and i did not get email from the captain.

They do get time off. Sometimes the emails are not correct or up to date.

Ed Perrin left Princess in March of 2017 and is now VP for marine operations for Virgin Voyages.

Emails from Princess are not very consistent. Sometime we do not receive e-mails that are sent to other passengers, and sometimes we find that the e-mails have automatically gone into the "junk mail" or "spam" folder.

Below, here's the Princess e-mail announcing Tim Stringer as captain of the Regal for the Oct. 6 cruise. :) - EBC

______________________________________________________________________________________

Greetings from the bridge of the Regal Princess. We know you're getting excited for your upcoming cruise and our crew can't wait to bring you and your fellow passengers to some of the most amazing places in the world .

To help you get ready, we've compiled some useful information and reminders. One of the most important things is to fill out the mandatory Passenger Immigration Information by visiting the Cruise Personalizer.

We're all looking forward to welcoming you aboard soon!

mail?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.princess.com%2Fnewsletter%2Fprecruise%2F099760.jpg&t=1533627155&ymreqid=89abe8a8-b172-847d-1c26-45000101b100&sig=4p9kKihr2EJW_4Ba98NORw--~C

Sincerely,

Mr Tim Stringer

Captain

Emails from Princess are not very consistent. Sometime we do not receive e-mails that are sent to other passengers, and sometimes we find that the e-mails have automatically gone into the "junk mail" or "spam" folder. Below, here's the Princess e-mail announcing Tim Stringer as captain of the Regal for the Oct. 6 cruise. :) - EBC ______________________________________________________________________________________

Greetings from the bridge of the Regal Princess. We know you're getting excited for your upcoming cruise and our crew can't wait to bring you and your fellow passengers to some of the most amazing places in the world . To help you get ready, we've compiled some useful information and reminders. One of the most important things is to fill out the mandatory Passenger Immigration Information by visiting the Cruise Personalizer. We're all looking forward to welcoming you aboard soon! mail?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.princess.com%2Fnewsletter%2Fprecruise%2F099760.jpg&t=1533627155&ymreqid=89abe8a8-b172-847d-1c26-45000101b100&sig=4p9kKihr2EJW_4Ba98NORw--~C

Sincerely, Mr Tim Stringer Captain

• 3 weeks later...
I just received a pre-cruise email.

It shows that the Captain on our cruise in December will be Fabrizio Maresca.

Maybe he is coming back to the Regal after some time off???

I met the Captain and his wonderful wife Caroline at the Most Traveled Passenger lunch in July on a Regal Baltic cruise. They have an 11 year old daughter. They cruise during the summer and return for the holidays when their daughter is not in school. So you are correct that he will be back on the Regal in December.

I love Captain Marcesca!!! He and Caroline are wonderful! :D:D

We sail out on September 22 for the East Coast itinerary and have not received anything from Princess. Anybody know who the Captain is and have any comments? Thx

Hi Nini

We sail from Copenhagen on the 8 September on the Regal and have not received an email from Princess. However, we have received one for 22 September stating the Captain will be Tim Stringer. It appears to be very hit and miss as to what you receive!

See you onboard.

Debs :)

Debs-

Thanks; maybe we will run into you. There is basically no Roll Call. I have looked and there are a few single efforts. That is ok. Does anyone know anything about Tim Stringer?

How about CD?

Happy Sailing!

Debs-

Thanks; maybe we will run into you. There is basically no Roll Call. I have looked and there are a few single efforts. That is ok. Does anyone know anything about Tim Stringer?

How about CD?

Happy Sailing!

Sorry I’ve not heard of Tim Stringer.

We did receive an email stating the CD on the TA is Dan Falconer but whether this will change when we get across to you who knows. I’ve not sailed with him before either so if anyone could gives us some info on him I’d appreciate it.