Thalassotherapy Pool on the Edge?

vtcruising

For those waiting to book the thermal suite and thalassotherapy pool pass I could book it today. You can now choose a time. That said I think in the grand scheme of things that must be meaningless as it would be a lot of work for the staff to keep track of how long people have been there. I suspect it is more a result of the booking system requiring a time since everything else you would book through the cruise planner has a time associate with it. The total for a couples pass with the automatic service charge was $470.82 for 7 days. I figure that since our cruise isn't until February I have plenty of time to cancel if the reports are less than positive.

We booked last week as soon as it became available. Pricey, but a good way to use my OBC since I have all the perks,

Great use of OBC! Enjoy..

We have decided to just enjoy the Thermal suites for our Jan cruise in AQ Class, but will pass on booking the Thermal Suite for our 9 day non AQ class cruise Nov 2019.....unless they have a shorter pass available onboard.

We have a few excursions booked so not many opportunities to use it at such a premium price...Maybe we'll get a chance as an E plus perk on the one port day we have no big plans..

The other negative is that we have a Sunset Veranda booked...totally aft. Spa is way forward...long hike.

I usually book the basics... facial, massage, combo, etc with an add on service. That's what I have booked for Jan EDGE...nothing yet for Nov 2019..

If you want something not shown on the posted menu you can contact the spa once things are up and running, or they may have an e mail.

Also check out the salon offerings.,nice hair treatments , mani, pedi, etc.. and they have a special hair treatment area that I see mentioned,, I may treat myself depending on price. I think that's kerinase ???

I usually book the basics... facial, massage, combo, etc with an add on service. That's what I have booked for Jan EDGE...nothing yet for Nov 2019..

If you want something not shown on the posted menu you can contact the spa once things are up and running, or they may have an e mail.

Also check out the salon offerings.,nice hair treatments , mani, pedi, etc.. and they have a special hair treatment area that I see mentioned,, I may treat myself depending on price. I think that's keritase ???

X website Salon says Salon is Kerinase...will try to post a link..hope it works

https://www.celebritycruises.com/edge/spa/salon-and-barber/

We booked last week as soon as it became available. Pricey, but a good way to use my OBC since I have all the perks,

That was our exact thought as well! Plus while we love visiting the Caribbean after so many trips it is sometimes just nice to stay on the ship versus getting off. :D

If anyone knows..Is kerinase skin treatments or hair.? I .cant find out very much other than seeing skin product ads on line when I google.

.I already booked a spa facial

I know they offer keratin hair treatments for frizz (which I could use in humid weather). :D

Thank you both...I live on Mane Tamer and keritin trratments..not much helps at sea!

I used to enjoy the Salon's frangipani hair treatment towards the end of my cruises but not sure it will be offered if it competes with this Kerinase stuff..

True, but the person at X that I spoke to said not everything had been revealed in the deck plans yet. There are some white areas left where it could fit. I'm skeptical, but still have a little hope. :D

We need to have someone snap a picture of the unmarked area across from the dressing areas in the spa - a logical space for the T-pool. That would solve the mystery.

I know, if only I knew one of the work people! We could get a picture of the hot glass set up and the closets too!:D

• 2 weeks later...

I still don't think this T-pool thing is real. I think X just decided to increase the price of the pass. However, if there is a T-pool, that would been great! VT, you have to let me know when you get on the 11/27 cruise, if the T-pool exists. If it does, I will pre-purchase the week pass for the high price because I really want to try it out. However, if there is no T-pool I might wait until I am on the cruise to see if I can get any type of discount. The price for a couple for 7 days, is pretty high.

It is costly for our 9 day cruise in Nov 2019. We decided not to buy it. We have port activities to keep busy with, and might not use it enough..We should get 1 port day visit for E +

We are in AQ class in January and can enjoy it then, included in our fare.

Can,t wait for all the early reviews!

Celebrity called me today to let me know they are refunding my hot glass class, because there isn’t one. It wasn’t supposed to be listed for all ships. I asked her about the t-poll and she said yes, there is one and all the info on the spa and gym hasn’t been released yet. Hope she’s correct!

Celebrity called me today to let me know they are refunding my hot glass class, because there isn’t one. It wasn’t supposed to be listed for all ships. I asked her about the t-poll and she said yes, there is one and all the info on the spa and gym hasn’t been released yet. Hope she’s correct!

Thank you! I don’t see why X did a big spa reveal and didn’t include everything but what do I know. I still think with a T pool $400 a couple is a lot for 7 days but I know I will end up buying it because this is the first cruise in a long time we don’t have AQ. We are in an SS and I was hoping to wait until we got onboard for a discount but I don’t think that will happen. Thank you for sharing the info!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I posted this on the AQ thread, but thought I should put it here too. These are possible spaces left on the deck plans for a T pool, if this does turn out to be real.

On deck 14, a couple of possibilities - if you look at the size of the solarium pool, you can get a sense of how much room a pool takes up.

enhance

On Deck 15 (with the stairway up from the spa nearby)enhance

twodjs pointed out on the other thread that the changing rooms are close to the blank area in the center of the spa on 14 (would need a close spot to change so not tracking water all over) and that there is a blank area underneath on 12 that would accommodate special plumbing needs, etc.

Not sure if the T pool is myth or reality, but hope we will find out soon. :D

The blank space just forward of the staircase is a crew staircase and likely crew elevators as well. You can see this on some of the lower decks.

The forward blank space on Deck 15 in the Fitness Center is actually the pool well for the Retreat Pool one deck above it.

Unfortunately I don't see where a t-pool would be, and Celebrity has already done the complete Spa Reveal so I don't see them making a last minute reveal for a t-pool, but anything is possible.

Neither the M-Class or S-Class have a T-Pool in the spa, but they do have the Solarium Pool and I'm not sure if those are officially classified as a T-Pool or not? Perhaps the same will be true of the Solarium Pool on EDGE?

I remember back in the days of CENTURY, MERCURY, and GALAXY ... those ships had true T-Pools inside the spa. Celebrity eventually started removing them because they leaked and were hard to maintain. I remember how upset people were about it at the time (myself included). It was a great feature and we were sad to see it go.

Remember that they are charging an extra fee for use of the spa and "T pool". The solarium pool is in an all-access area. Many people have called to question the T pool inclusion, and every time the reps say there is one and not all areas have been revealed yet. Hadn't realized the unrevealed space on the the gym deck was the space needed for the depth of the retreat pool. Makes use of the similar undesignated space next to the dressing areas in the spa even more logical with the plumbing already in place for the pool above.