Booze, No Snooze - Live From Mariner 8/10/18

The ship was not prepared for the amount people exiting the club at 3am on night one and therefore there was a very long wait for pizza. Let’s just say people got nasty and stupid and I was willing to be the one to show them the way back to the Lord.

Oh Lord, my coffee nearly went EVERYWHERE:')! Better keep that story to yourself:D

Thanks very much Rick for this and all your reviews. I am a long time reader of most of your reviews but first time poster to say thank you.

I noticed in your signature that you are no longer doing a Symphony trip in December, I thought previously that you had one listed. I remember reading this and wondering if it was going to be the same one that I'm doing this year?

I am both sad and glad that you aren't going to be on the ship.

Sad - because I won't get a chance to meet you and see the #OoD in real life. I would have brought you a drink in the suites lounge to say thank you for all the laughs.

And this trip is partly a college graduation present for my daughter and she loves everything Italian :hearteyes:. She would be very happy for us to pack up and move to Italy so she would have somewhere to visit.

We asked her, where in the US after the Cruise would she like to spend Christmas - Boston, Washington, Los Angeles, Las Vegas etc. - she picked New York, which is her favourite city in the US. Ergo, we are heading to NY for Christmas after the cruise.

So for an Italian, living in New York, that loves cruising and stays in suites, you may be looking for Ms Right and my Daughter may be starting to look for Mr Right...

I am glad that you are not on the cruise, so I don't have to pack my shot gun to keep New York Italians away from her! ;p

Bamboo Room [emoji736]aeac95cfa860b787b91faf6c37094598.jpg

Literally was asked if I could be a bartender two seconds upon walking in!

959dc370c41d0c85e0551305dce056fb.jpg

5d91331481d14ef72b23af140df97a1f.jpg

d45e1a0ba7c650b1b7309ad8d02fc55c.jpg

13e0471263195e2ff10d6237129102c3.jpg

e9fa9a8309f863d7e7758f678a236841.jpg

Do you know what day it is!?

I just wanted to find a post with 6 pictures so I could quote it and say thanks for posting the review..

So for an Italian, living in New York, that loves cruising and stays in suites, you may be looking for Ms Right and my Daughter may be starting to look for Mr Right...

I am glad that you are not on the cruise, so I don't have to pack my shot gun to keep New York Italians away from her! ;p

Security...security! [emoji12]

Rebooked on Harmony as some friends were on the sailing. Hope you have a great time on Symphony and in NYC!

You know where to find me!

b881994455b70459632b59611e7ecd48.jpg

Just to be clear... If I ordered the Specialty cocktails here with the deluxe beverage package thing, I would only pay the difference (plus gratuity on the difference) over what the package allows?

Just to be clear... If I ordered the Specialty cocktails here with the deluxe beverage package thing, I would only pay the difference (plus gratuity on the difference) over what the package allows?

Correct. $2.36 per cocktail on the left side of the menu.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Correct. $2.36 per cocktail on the left side of the menu.

Thanks! I'm venturing on this RCI ship after being nearly exclusively NCL for a while. I was pleased to find your review, as I loved your Escape live review last year.

• 3 weeks later...
Hahaha. I’m currently working from my hotel room in Miami. Therefore, there is not a lot to share with you all, unless you want to hear about nontaxable transactions.

Only unless it relates to crusing. My auditor puts me to sleep. I have a feeling that it would be different if you were my advisor. :)