Soda rules on Princess ?

Linycruise

On 9/25/2018 at 11:36 AM, Linycruise said:

Hello,

I just spent 20 minutes on the princess site looking for their soda policy and could not find it. Do they let you bring soda on board the first day ?

Thanks, Liny

First day and ports of call.  All "yes".

1 hour ago, tutuwahineLV said:

glad to hear I can bring 'soda' on.  Am I correct in assuming that Princess serves Coke products??  I'm a Pepsi girl.  and while I don't drink it alot these days, it seems that I always want 1 or 2 when I'm cruising.  

Coke.  😞

There is a reason for this.  Coke and Pepsi both say "Choose one of us", and Coke is much more available,

worldwide, than Pepsi.

• 7 months later...

I am so glad I found this thread! It's such a money saver from their Soda Package! I have an additional question, has anyone brought their soda with them to dining? Or is that frowned upon?

3 hours ago, dznybnd said:

The wait staff... Like bringing your own soda to a movie theater 😉

It's doubtful they would even think it. My DH just found a new flavor & will be carrying 1 or 2 cans to dinner each night in the DR or buffet unless we decide to carry a glass of wine that evening. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, dznybnd said:

The wait staff... Like bringing your own soda to a movie theater 😉

That's mot gonna happen. Just imagine the complaints as soda is not allowed but other beverages are. Pity the poor wait staff that does that.

On 11/11/2018 at 7:12 PM, tutuwahineLV said:

glad to hear I can bring 'soda' on.  Am I correct in assuming that Princess serves Coke products??  I'm a Pepsi girl.  and while I don't drink it alot these days, it seems that I always want 1 or 2 when I'm cruising.  

Yes, they do serve Coke products.

On 9/25/2018 at 11:36 AM, Linycruise said:

Hello,

I just spent 20 minutes on the princess site looking for their soda policy and could not find it. Do they let you bring soda on board the first day ?

Thanks, Liny

Yes.   Bring as much as you can/want.  There’s no limit.  I typically bring a couple of cases of diet Cherry Pepsi,  diet Dr. Pepper,  diet A&W Root Beer, and diet Fanta Orange.   And mineral water.  Tape and tag them either as checked luggage, and/or carry on.  Checked soda and water is delivered directly  to your stateroom along with your checked luggage.  

I bring a couple of insulated metal tumblers, with ice and soda/mineral water.   Stays cold for 72 hours.  Goes with me everywhere including MDR, Princess Theater, hot tubs, and activities on and ashore.  

Good luck, and enjoy your cruise.

Edited by Kingofcool1947