The 2018-2019 FLL Sail-away season begins with ms Veendam on October 17, 2018

Scrapnana

6 minutes ago, POA1 said:

It is. Port Everglades has a dredging project on the schedule. If it goes through, I expect more large ships. The project is mostly for container ships, but a deeper, wider channel will impact cruising as well. 

Thanks for the hot tips this morning, Brian.........working on it!  :classic_biggrin:

13 hours ago, Vict0riann said:

KK, when you open a "reply" box, there is a ribbon along the top of the box - each letter or symbol is for some change or other  - B is for Bold, I is for italics, U is for underline, S is for strikethrough, etc., then towards the end of the line, A is for colour, and then there is a box for size.  If you click on that, you can go up to 72 for size (just scroll down the drop-down menu a bit).

I guess you have to set the size, etc., each time you post.

I don't have those options.  Just the B for Bold, I for italics, U for underlining, a silly thing for "link", '' for quote, the smiles, insert/remove for Bulleted List, insert/remove Numbered list and Preview.  No "A" for color or anything for sizing.

9 minutes ago, Krazy Kruizers said:

I don't have those options.  Just the B for Bold, I for italics, U for underlining, a silly thing for "link", '' for quote, the smiles, insert/remove for Bulleted List, insert/remove Numbered list and Preview.  No "A" for color or anything for sizing.

I don't have it either when I reply, KK.  At least, not on my Ipad.

But, when I started the Bon Voyage threads, it was there.  

But when I reply, nothing, nada, bumpkus.

23 minutes ago, Krazy Kruizers said:

It sounds like you are being served the medium toolbar. See my post here, and please let me know what kind of computer and screen size you are using.

13 minutes ago, kazu said:

OK, next dumb question.  I was quoting Jacqui and was going to answer but then I saw POA1's post.  Now I can't get rid of the entire quote (I can backspace and delete the text but not who I quoted) to make a new reply.  I tried closing the entire thread but when I opened it again the same reply box was back.  What do I do?

6 minutes ago, Copper10-8 said:

Container ship "Green fast" getting outtahere prior to VEDM's departure and, behind VEDM, container ship MSC Margarita is getting ready with the assistance of tug 'St. Johns'

Green Fast looks tiny but Margarita looks like it might even be neoPanamax (40 meter beam).

27 minutes ago, Scrapnana said:

OK, next dumb question.  I was quoting Jacqui and was going to answer but then I saw POA1's post.  Now I can't get rid of the entire quote (I can backspace and delete the text but not who I quoted) to make a new reply.  I tried closing the entire thread but when I opened it again the same reply box was back.  What do I do?

I'm not sure. It just sticks in there until you backspace over it. It's even worse if you added an image. 

You're "draft" post will even be there if you log out and log back in. Moreover, it will follow you from PC to phone and back again.