Carnival Dream - LIVE- Dec 2-9 NOLA to Western Carib., Fun Times, Menus, etc

Saint Greg

Alright so I didn’t have a ride back to my car. I had a number of a shuttle service that’s supposed to be $10/person. I was going to try lyft with the discount code carnival. I forget the discount but someone said there was a discount. That lyft price was fluctuating from $15-18 and the wait time was going up. I was going to have to wait 20 mins. So I called this shuttle. She said I’m pulling up and sent me a picture of her shuttle which I am sitting on now.

D149D497-5AAB-4893-99AA-1093CB21F59B.jpeg

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 1

Thanks for the play-by-play!  I'll be on the Dream out of New Orleans feb 10th, but I haven't sailed the Dream since 2013 out of Port Canaveral.  My last Carnival cruise was the Vista jan 2017, looooved the Vista!

Pat

• Like 1

Thanks Greg for this wonderfully informative review. Loved the comical, insightful comments. Our next Dream cruise leaves on February 17th. Although we have sailed her quite a few times, your tips are so on point (like looking in the rear view mirror and saying, 'Man, I missed that!').  I absolutely LOVE the duck tape!!

We just booked last week, so lots of options open as to where to stay before (or not since we re an hour's drive from the port), etc. Anyway, we loved your review!!

Edited by cruisin_cajun
error
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Pat.D said:

Thanks for the play-by-play!  I'll be on the Dream out of New Orleans feb 10th, but I haven't sailed the Dream since 2013 out of Port Canaveral.  My last Carnival cruise was the Vista jan 2017, looooved the Vista!

Pat

We're on Feb 10th as well ! Last times on the Dream were March 2012 and Jan 2014(such bad weather that we got 25% fcc). Looking fwd to a great one this time.

Edited by Athankfulheart
  • Like 1

I loved your first review and when I found out you were going to be on my cruise, I was excited. You were so helpful in many ways to help me prepare. I expected to find you easily because of the “monkey” but you hid him well. My husband was the one who asked you “where the monkey was” in the Alchemy Bar. Safe travels home and will be excited to follow your next review!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lazy in NC said:

I loved your first review and when I found out you were going to be on my cruise, I was excited. You were so helpful in many ways to help me prepare. I expected to find you easily because of the “monkey” but you hid him well. My husband was the one who asked you “where the monkey was” in the Alchemy Bar. Safe travels home and will be excited to follow your next review!

Well I don't just walk around with my monkey hanging out all of the time. Sometimes it does happen by accident though. 

I think I would be easy to find though because at night I'm almost always either at the Alchemy or Comedy Club bar. Now when Maria was making my drinks the monkey didn't come out as much because she learned my folio number the first day.

I think I was sitting at that first spot at Alchemy when I met your husband. He may have been with a couple other people one of which he said was on CC a lot. I know there was also a husband whose wife had matched up a picture I took out the window at the first sea day brunch and found me because I was sitting at a nearby table.