Bliss / Live / Solo - Dec-01-08-2018...

sid_9169

Can you tell me who is the Hotel Director, Food and Beverage Director, Cruise Director and Assistant Hotel Director?

I will be checking back to get some more information about the ship and the names of the officers if you have them.

Thanks so much for taking the time to post.

Have Fun!!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, sid_9169 said:

I'd like to meet the person who thought that this was a good design for a soap dish... It constantly fills up with water, and if you empty it, five seconds later it's full again. This means the bar of soap is submerged and turns into a soggy mess. Rant over......

IMG_20181202_100126.jpg

I can also warn you to be careful with it. Just wait until your in there, with shampoo and on and soap on your face, when you knock the stupid thing off. It will shatter very nicely on the floor, now you can't even move your feet. lucky for me at least it didn't land on my toes.

• Like 1

Ok, so now we're finally caught up until the point when the pictures failed to load. I've taken a shower and changed for dress up or not night. This is as dressy as I get.

Also dosing down some more hangover pills. It looks like it may be one of those nights...

MVIMG_20181202_173152.thumb.jpg.d5999f3517a307c6c47b96af11f5a6f0.jpg

IMG_20181202_173205.thumb.jpg.b7ba43de82528552893cab494eca05f4.jpg

IMG_20181202_173214.jpg

• Like 3

I just popped out to use the restroom before dinner, and it appears as though someone had an accident here. A pair of hanes underwear has been deposited in the garbage can in the restroom outside Los Lobos...

Now back to our regularly scheduled programming...

IMG_20181202_180047.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

***Note: this review may be about to come to an abrupt end. I just received a notification that I had used up all of my megabytes of storage. If so I will have to create a new account and start all over again from there...

IMG_20181202_180531.jpg