Bliss / Live / Solo - Dec-01-08-2018...

sid_9169

General musings... It's weird for me being so connected. In "real life" I'm just not one of those people who is always fiddling with their device, yet here I am playing with it... It's strange that I almost become another person while doing this. When I get back home, I'll go right back to being the regular ( but still weird) me...

IMG_20181202_084226.jpg

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, morety said:

Good morning! How did the detoxx hangover pills work?  Hoping to find something that works for our upcoming cruise! (or anytime, really).

I suppose they do help a bit. It helps to be a professional drinker some too, I guess. I still feel a little foggy now, but I have pretty much been drinking for sport the past few days.

I'd like to meet the person who thought that this was a good design for a soap dish... It constantly fills up with water, and if you empty it, five seconds later it's full again. This means the bar of soap is submerged and turns into a soggy mess. Rant over......

IMG_20181202_100126.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, sid_9169 said:

I was scouting for observation lounge chair hogs and found these fancy velvet towels on the long seats. I guess this is their answer to the bare feet situation.

IMG_20181202_080840.jpg

Hey, was on last week.. saw staff putting towels out on the loungers for the stinky feet ppl.. did not see the velvet towels.. but maybe from staff?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Tropicalgurl said:

Hey, was on last week.. saw staff putting towels out on the loungers for the stinky feet ppl.. did not see the velvet towels.. but maybe from staff?

I think it's a great idea! People will always put their feet up - shoes will make it dirty, bare feet will make it stinky. Towels, blankets, anything washable is the solution!!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Tropicalgurl said:

I have to believe they're provided by the staff because they're on all the loungers that people would lay down on...

If you get a chance, I'm looking for info on NCLs checking your bags right to your airline program.

I can mention it later in the week, as I'm sure the info isnt published much before Thurs/Fri.

Have a fantastic day at sea! Living through your trip (for now)!

• Like 1

Another small rant against the new "improved" CC website. When trying to upload text and pictures, sometimes it just decides where it places the text as well as the order of the photos. I really wish they would just bring back the app. I probably won't do any more live reviews after this unless they bring back the app. It's just too frustrating the way it works ( or often doesn't work)

IMG_20181202_110024.jpg

• Like 1

Ahoy! Looks like you’ve had gorgeous weather these first couple of days at sea. Thanks for sharing your cabin and the solo lounge. I’ve been cruising on my own a lot lately and have heard good things about NCL for solos. Thanks for taking us along and looking forward to more! 

• Like 1

MVIMG_20181202_120355.thumb.jpg.c2377701d0364d0486ff8c6742cb3a6b.jpg

Cruise Critic M&G at the district brew house... Pretty good turnout. I like the way the sign says " cruise critics"

"Side note. I've already had to escape from the M&G four times to wash my hands. You can never be too careful.

IMG_20181202_120421.jpg