Celebrity Terminal Barcelona?

Celebrity Liner

Actually there are 5 terminals at Moll Adossat. This year the new terminal E opened - financed by Carnival Corp.. So AIDAnova is pretty likely to dock there.

A or B might be the ones for the Edge. But acutally it doesn´t matter which one you´re docking. There are plenty of taxis (well organized). Plus there is the blue port bus T3 going to the Columbus column. The bus is 3 Euro single ride, 4 Euro back/forth (by 2018). At the column you will find the Hop on Hop off busses. Or you just walk up the La Rambla.

steamboats

Hello Steamboats,

your answer helped us a lot. We will be in the port of Barcelona for the first time. And we know he is very tall and the time is * only * from 7 am to 7 pm ... okay 12 hours .. but of course we want to see a lot. Now we think about organizing our own excursions or we take a trip from celebrity. so we will not be late for sure: D That's why I wanted to know where Edge will dock. But the idea with the taxis and the bus is helpful Thank you

We had a great tour and fabulous guide with Barcelona Day Tours.  We drove by the Columbus Tower/Las Ramblas on the way out of port to see:

La Sagrada Familia – world-famous architectural masterpiece
Park Guell – Gaudi’s Park with beautiful views and skip-the-line entry
Passeig de Gracia – Barcelona’s most luxurious strip
La Pedrera / Casa Mila – Gaudi’s famous building in Barcelona
Casa Batllo – Gaudi’s astounding contribution to Modernisimo
Casa Amatller – part of the famous trio ‘Apple of Discord’
Casa Morera – part of the famous trio ‘Apple of Discord’
Plaza Espanya – the most impressive plaza in Barcelona
National Museum of Art – an impressive site with great views
The Olympic Ring – see the site of the 1992 Olympic games
Montjuic – for great city views, history, and a view of the port
The Columbus Monument – for the world-famous explorer **
Port Olympic – marina, shops, restaurants, galleries, & more
Plaza Catalunya – the famous plaza at the heart of Barcelona

Those wanting more time in town were dropped off at the Columbus Monument about 3 PM.  Nice thing is you book directly with them with a max of 12 passengers.  They will also do private tours that you arrange.  Enjoy - its a wonderful city. 

6 hours ago, Celebrity Liner said:

but of course we want to see a lot.

Then I recommend a private tour as BSinPNS suggested. The HoHo bus might be cheaper but will cost you much more time. You will see more with a private tour for a small group. All excursions offered by X (or any other cruise line) will be on busses with 40 to 50 people.

steamboats

On 11/30/2018 at 12:54 PM, BSinPNS said:

We had a great tour and fabulous guide with Barcelona Day Tours.  We drove by the Columbus Tower/Las Ramblas on the way out of port to see:

La Sagrada Familia – world-famous architectural masterpiece
Park Guell – Gaudi’s Park with beautiful views and skip-the-line entry
Passeig de Gracia – Barcelona’s most luxurious strip
La Pedrera / Casa Mila – Gaudi’s famous building in Barcelona
Casa Batllo – Gaudi’s astounding contribution to Modernisimo
Casa Amatller – part of the famous trio ‘Apple of Discord’
Casa Morera – part of the famous trio ‘Apple of Discord’
Plaza Espanya – the most impressive plaza in Barcelona
National Museum of Art – an impressive site with great views
The Olympic Ring – see the site of the 1992 Olympic games
Montjuic – for great city views, history, and a view of the port
The Columbus Monument – for the world-famous explorer **
Port Olympic – marina, shops, restaurants, galleries, & more
Plaza Catalunya – the famous plaza at the heart of Barcelona

Those wanting more time in town were dropped off at the Columbus Monument about 3 PM.  Nice thing is you book directly with them with a max of 12 passengers.  They will also do private tours that you arrange.  Enjoy - its a wonderful city. 

Hello BS, thanks for the suggestion. I looked at the homepage. It sounds very promising .. I only have a few questions but I can clarify that with the organizer.  But I think we will take also barcelona day tours 🙂 

• 1 month later...
On 11/30/2018 at 9:57 AM, JeanieC,Aston said:

In my opinion there is no reason for ships trips in Barcelona,the HoHo bus is the best in Europe.

Last month I was in Barcelona on Eclipse,we docked at Terminal B,,,MSC Seaview docked at Terminal A.

We have enjoyed using HoHo buses but with time constraints and a big city I would also recommend a tour if you want to see highlights.

Rather than trying to ‘see everything’ it can be better to focus on just seeing one or two sights in detail and having time to sit in a bar/cafe for a drink and some tapas whilst soaking in some of the ambience of the city...

8 hours ago, steamboats said:

No, not the specific berth. Just a list of which ships are in port on a certain day and whether they are at Moll Adossat (Terminals A to E) or Barcelona (which it the World Trade Center).

steamboats

TY

All I can see is the Infinity and Vision of the Seas--both in port from 6am-17:00...

Just curious re debarkation plans--- 

1 hour ago, Fogfog said:

TY

All I can see is the Infinity and Vision of the Seas--both in port from 6am-17:00...

Just curious re debarkation plans--- 

Royal and Celebrity usually use the termials A til C. Depends on which ships are in port. Carnival brand is using the new terminal E.

But actually it doesn´t make any difference. You can´t walk into town (yes, you can, but I won´t recommend it - I did it before without luggage, just carry on). You can walk between the terminal buildings.

steamboats

Edited by steamboats