Problems completing Princess passenger info on line?

pris993

Have tried to complete Princess passenger info two times now. Never had problem doing so before, we have 26 cruises.   When I go in to the system, the data is there already, I moved thru the online screens clicking continue, when I get to end and go back to summary, system shows incomplete.     I will be making final payment in a month, so would think it would not be to early to complete the info.    Any one experience problems completing the online system?     Too late to call Princess so thought I ask if anyone else has had a problem.  I will call Princess tomorrow.  

Edited by pris993

update, I did change browser, attempted to complete my booking info, still showed incomplete.  Decided I would check my husband's info in the system, so did that - found they had a box to check that my husband agrees to conditions on the credit card/charge screen.  I put all charges under my card as the card holder,  check that he can charge, something I have always done.  Don't recall that he had to check we agreed before.  Any rate when I completed that x, "he agrees to terms on charge screen in his booking" then went back to summary shows completed on both our bookings.    

Difference this time, is it is necessary to complete personal data for both passengers before it shows complete on both passenger one and two.  In the past , I would see a complete for passenger one, then go on and complete info for passenger two.  System change I guess.