Help me pick a cruise

Hey

am trying to pick a cruise for may 2020 as it’s a anniversary cruise. We are both early 30s and would like to be on one of the bigger ships and somewhere with some heat. There is a good chance my partner will be pregnant during this cruise too

so far the only cruise I can see is the 8 night Anthem of the seas cruise around Portugal etc but iv been told by so many people to avoid the bay of biscay and worry it will be to rough for her been pregnant too but the ship does look good

we don’t want Alaska as that’s to cold, we have done the western med Itinerary to many times, and the other cruises from Barcelona ,well there the ship looks a bit small for us

theres loads of Caribbean cruises we like but all of them I see have zika islands it goes to. Hawaii is to far for her to be on a plane pregnant.  I think it’s the same with the transatlantic cruises that they go to zika affected islands ?

am I missing anything ?

what cruise would you do. The anthem looks good as it’s only an hour on the plane from us but the bay if biscays worry’s us if it’s to rough

really stuck not seeing much else

4 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

Rhapsody out of Venice - other than the Caribbean you won't find much with a lot of heat elsewhere in May. But, with the uncertainly over the pregnancy, I wouldn't book anything unless you book via US TA on a refundable rate.

Was thinking about that cruise but it’s quite a small ship is it not

we were on the symphony of the seas this year so it would be some difference 

Just now, Garyjames220 said:

Was thinking about that cruise but it’s quite a small ship is it not

Yes, but the trip depends on your priorities. For the itinerary it's tough to beat Venice and the ports on her typical sailings.

If you want a bigger ship and care less about the ports, then you'll find the usual fare in the med - which you said have done too many times.

4 minutes ago, Garyjames220 said:

Yes

Then that may be a larger ship option for you.

7 Night

Western Mediterranean Cruise

Leaving From: Barcelona, Spain, onboard Allure of the Seas from USD* $ 968 Avg Per Person

Visiting: Barcelona, Spain | Palma de Mallorca, Spain | Provence (Marseilles), France | Florence/Pisa (La Spezia), Italy | Rome (Civitavecchia), Italy | Naples (Capri), Italy | Cruising | Barcelona, Spain

Edited by orville99

Itinerary wise you cannot beat Rhapsody out of Venice.  

BoB - it could be as flat as a pancake or rough - no one knows!  Anthem is a stunning ship but ridiculously overpriced at the mo.  A new UK promo starts tomorrow so you could see what that brings?

Didn't realise Allure 2020 Med was on sale... off to check out the prices!

16 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

How about Oasis of the Seas out of Cape Liberty(Bayonne, NJ)

Does 8 night cruises in May 2020 3 ports ( Ports of Call: Orlando (Port Canaveral) - Fl | Perfect Day Cococay - Bahamas | Nassau - Bahamas )

They all zika free at the moment 

5 minutes ago, Garyjames220 said:

Think this might be the best one then

Not the greatest ports but it will be warmer then most for the month of May, go mid May to the end of May and you should have some nice weather, plus the ship is a nice desination by it self.

Edited by Jimbo