Silver Whisper arrives in Fort Lauderdale

seaquay

1 hour ago, SSCAF001 said:

By the way do you think batteries for GoPro hero 7 camera are available on board? I would like to buy a second one. Thanks. 

I'd highly recommend stopping at a Walgreens, Walmart, or other retailer that sells A LOT of batteries, if you really want to buy a second battery.  I'd be shocked if SS was to have anything on board beyond D, C, AA, or AAA sized batteries, let alone even having those sizes to begin with.

There is a Walgreens right outside the port entrance on 17th street.  There is also a Batteries Plus Bulbs store in the shopping area just past Carrabbas on the left.  It's on the same side of the street as Walgreen's and is about 1/2 mile.  There used to be a Radio Shack in the same shopping center - don't know if is still there. 

48 minutes ago, DCCruiser57 said:

There is a Walgreens right outside the port entrance on 17th street.  There is also a Batteries Plus Bulbs store in the shopping area just past Carrabbas on the left.  It's on the same side of the street as Walgreen's and is about 1/2 mile.  There used to be a Radio Shack in the same shopping center - don't know if is still there. 

Thank you very much. The point is that I have been on Walgreens website and it seems they do not sell GoPro batteries. Yesterday night I have been to the batteries plus bulbs but they do not sell GoPro batteries. Not so easy!

2 hours ago, SSCAF001 said:

Thank you very much. The point is that I have been on Walgreens website and it seems they do not sell GoPro batteries. Yesterday night I have been to the batteries plus bulbs but they do not sell GoPro batteries. Not so easy!

If you can't find GoPro batteries at Walgreens, CVS, or Batteries+, I'd be willing to give you 1000:1 odds you won't find them on board the ship.  🙂

• 3 weeks later...

I am bumping this message. 

I would appreciate comments on the results of the drydock – especially from the first two posters.

I doubt there were radical changes as with Spirit.   But are there cosmetic changes? Are they pleasing? Has the ship been Musified within the limits of an older vessel?

Thanks for any reports. 

On 1/8/2019 at 3:51 PM, Observer said:

I am bumping this message. 

I would appreciate comments on the results of the drydock – especially from the first two posters.

I doubt there were radical changes as with Spirit.   But are there cosmetic changes? Are they pleasing? Has the ship been Musified within the limits of an older vessel?

Here is a pic from Mysty who is presently on the Whisper World Cruise.

WhisperLivingRoom.JPG