Review of Noordam - Dec 2018 cruise

Enjoying your review and photos.

What I did note was that the only packaged food at the markets was the lime dust. So good to see.

Takes me back to the day when I would go to the green grocer with my mum and he would measure out how much fruit and veg you wanted on his scales then put it in mum's cane basket.

All the food in your photos was so beautifully presented. Even the long table at the village you visted was beautifully decorated with flowers and leaves.

The smiles on the faces of the women in the village lit up their faces. Good photo capture that showed that joy of the day.

29 minutes ago, sewgood said:

Enjoying your review and photos.

What I did note was that the only packaged food at the markets was the lime dust. So good to see.

Takes me back to the day when I would go to the green grocer with my mum and he would measure out how much fruit and veg you wanted on his scales then put it in mum's cane basket.

All the food in your photos was so beautifully presented. Even the long table at the village you visted was beautifully decorated with flowers and leaves.

The smiles on the faces of the women in the village lit up their faces. Good photo capture that showed that joy of the day.

Thank you sewgood.  Yes, beautiful presentation at the markets and the fruit platter.  The fruit was delicious btw as was the fresh coconut drink we had at the village.

12 minutes ago, Tranquility Base said:

Thanks for the reports.

Do you have the contact details of the tour you used in Alotau please ?

Alotau Tours.  Contact is Ben.   I booked through the book of faces. I did the village combo and Alotau sightseeing tour.  He offers several different tours.

Edited by aussielozzie18
more info