Excellent Customer Service!

Paul Bradley

Hi Maria, spoke with our TA,  Sheila and Jackie have it right 30 days to transfer a booking to a TA made with Regent (made on board or off).  Will add to what other posters have offered, booking with a TA gets you exceptional service pre, during, and post cruise besides a generous discount (cash back) on your booking.  

Edited by WesW

4 hours ago, Travelcat2 said:

Guess I did not think that wanting to make a booking with a TA was being demanding.  We have no problem making a booking with another agent in our TA's office when our TA is going to be away.  

1982CruzStart - In all of our years having the same TA, we do not want to interrupt their weekend.  Sometimes I've even sent an email Sunday night since they are on a later time zone than we are and they will be at work (and Regent will be open) when I am still asleep. Out of consideration for our TA, the subject is always "No rush - for Monday".  

In the scenario that we are going through now, it was a borderline emergency.  Waiting until Monday (2 days) could have resulted in our not being able to get the two seats still available on the fight and we would have missed the ship.  Just wanted to clarify.

Sorry if you took it that way as I didn't mean the you are demanding, I was just saying it's not that important to me that I need to bother my TA when I know that aren't at the office for something so simple---of course they have back up---but a short e-mail letting her know what I did is all it takes. Simple as that.

24 minutes ago, ronrick1943 said:

Sorry if you took it that way as I didn't mean the you are demanding, I was just saying it's not that important to me that I need to bother my TA when I know that aren't at the office for something so simple---of course they have back up---but a short e-mail letting her know what I did is all it takes. Simple as that.

Good to know - sorry I took your comment the wrong way!

6 minutes ago, Jason OKeefe said:

The transfer policy is up to 30 days from the booking date (or from the date the booking was created.) 

For Onboard Bookings, we extend this to be 30 days from date of debarkation.

Thank you so much for the update. I forgot about hooking right after the cruise, as well. We really take advantage of the benefits you offer. 

Sheila and Herb 

17 minutes ago, Bellaggio Cruisers said:

..... I forgot about hooking right after the cruise, as well. We really take advantage of the benefits you offer.....

Sheila and Herb 

HMMMM... a novel way to pay for the cruise!  😈