Laundry specials

m921759

Hi

We had a laundry package on Preziosa in January and have another on Splendida in March. Log in to your booking and I found it on the same page as they sell excursions and dining packages. I think the heading was other services such as internet and buying OBC.

The cost in UK £ was 20 items around £21.00 and 40 items were between £39 and £40. The items can be sent 4/5 at a time and service was very good 

Hope that helps

Edited by emmas gran
Amount

19 minutes ago, SeaTheW0rld said:

I'm glad you posted that. I notice it says the entire 20 or 40 must be used at the same time. It doesn't mention that online. 

Someone else had mentioned this a short while ago.

14 minutes ago, sidari said:

It's substantially different than how is is represented online.  I'll have some spare time in Ponte Delgada.  I may do some laundry. Right near the port. 

image.png.f2d7c1a497f3a153e0fb34a608345c0f.png

image.thumb.png.fe99a573dace1911144abb2f9802adec.png

Edited by SeaTheW0rld

55 minutes ago, sidari said:

That would be me.  Was on the Divina and bought the 40 for $50.  Noticed the statement in the cabin went to CS and was told since I bought when was you could send any out, they would honor it  I sent out 26 the first time and they charged me for th other 24..I had to get a supervisor to take care of it.   It is now, all pieces have to be sent out at the same time.

• Thanks 1

This is for MSC Seaside. We bought our laundry package in advance. 

We did not have to send all 40 clothes at a time. This based on my 2 data points February 2018 and February 2019. This time we sent 14, 7, 19 - i.e. 3 batches.

They were open to accepting clothes on the last day but there was some hesitation and I was told their preference would be to finish off my allowance a day early. Clothes were delivered well after 6pm. Butler said they only have 7 people working and they are behind. On one night, room keeper said he didn't even get the clean towels for all YC rooms in time.

Edited by dlbosfo
Added more specifics
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, emmas gran said:

Hi Nikita

We had a laundry package on Preziosa in January and have another on Splendida in March. Log in to your booking and I found it on the same page as they sell excursions and dining packages. I think the heading was other services such as internet and buying OBC.

The cost in UK £ was 20 items around £21.00 and 40 items were between £39 and £40. The items can be sent 4/5 at a time and service was very good 

We did not see any daily deals onboard only prices quoted here in UK pounds or $ above