3rd specialty restaurant recommendation

Hi.  

My wife and I will be sailing on the allure next week with our 19mo son.  We bought the 3 specialty dining package.  I think we will do chops and 150 central park.   Which specialty restaurant should we do for the 3rd choice?   Any recommendations?

I'd be torn between

Samba Grill

Brazilian music fills the air as sumptuous steak sizzles at Samba Grill. Enjoy a spicy steakhouse experience with South American flair, or pile your plate high at the soup and salad buffet.

And

Izumi

Traditional Asian cuisine is artfully prepared and presented at Izumi. You’ll be wowed by the fresh ingredients, delicate flavors, and gorgeous plating of Izumi’s sushi, sashimi, ishi-yaki plates, and more.

10 hours ago, Mrbluray said:

Hi.  

My wife and I will be sailing on the allure next week with our 19mo son.  We bought the 3 specialty dining package.  I think we will do chops and 150 central park.   Which specialty restaurant should we do for the 3rd choice?   Any recommendations?

On Allure Dec 9-16, 2018, Samba was a clear and very surprising winner over Giovanni's.

Considering you are sailing with your 19yr old son, your idea of Izumi would be a great choice over Samba in my humble opinion... and only because of your son, I would choose Giovanni's over Samba as well (family style dining, more choices, etc)