Dream - spa cabin question

1 minute ago, coevan said:

The wristband is daily, you can take it off when you leave the Spa. Everytime you go back, they will give you a new one.

I guess it has changed with the past few years ?  It worked differently in the past whereas the wrist bands are multi colored bands for each cruise, walking into the spa you leave your sail n sign card at the desk then proceed to the activities err spa facilities . When leaving the spa you retrieved your sail n shin card?

We had a Dream spa cabin in September. This time they gave us a rubber wrist band like a typical fundraiser wrist band. You left your sail and sign at the desk to get the special spa key card.

9 hours ago, BoDidly said:

I guess it has changed with the past few years ?  It worked differently in the past whereas the wrist bands are multi colored bands for each cruise, walking into the spa you leave your sail n sign card at the desk then proceed to the activities err spa facilities . When leaving the spa you retrieved your sail n shin card?

Last year on the Magic, we got a different color wrist band everyday and would turn in S&S card and receive it back when leaving. 

In January on the Dream, they put a sticker on our S&S card the first time. Then, any time we went to use spa services, we traded our S&S for a spa access card. No wristbands. I wonder if those are only for people who buy a day pass. We were in a spa balcony. It was wonderful being so close to the spa and having full access. It never seemed very crowded.

• Like 1

I have a 7th answer! Lol!  When we were on the Magic last year...sister to the Dream....we had a spa balcony cabin.  We were given a wristband and a spa access card to keep all week long that opened the doors leading into the t-pool, etc.  We never had to check in at the desk or leave our sign and sail card there. The people who did not have the spa cabins and just bought a week long pass or day pass did have to sign in at desk, leave sign and sail card and get the special card to access spa area each time.

• Like 1

I was just on the Dream again in a spa balcony. No more wrist bands. Of our party of 8 in spa cabins, only a couple were given stickers. We all had to swap our SS card for a spa key each time. Last year on the Breeze, they took our SS cards but didnt give spa cards and just left the doors unlocked. The setup there is different, allowing spa access doors to be monitored from that desk. On Magic (12/16) they used colored wristbands. 

On 3/9/2019 at 11:06 AM, tja273 said:

In January on the Dream, they put a sticker on our S&S card the first time. Then, any time we went to use spa services, we traded our S&S for a spa access card. No wristbands. I wonder if those are only for people who buy a day pass. We were in a spa balcony. It was wonderful being so close to the spa and having full access. It never seemed very crowded.

Photo of sticker used in January on the Dream. Unless they have changged the process on the Dream in the last two months, you will get this on your S&S card, then trade your card in for a spa access card each time you visit.

Sticker.thumb.jpg.f5513cfd44f96030b2de30db8a3dd8ff.jpg