FTTF FOR APRIL 5, 2020 CARNIVAL MAGIC

grandmarnnurse

9 hours ago, grandmarnnurse said:

FTTF is now available for the April 5, 2020 cruise on the Carnival Magic. I just snagged it! 👍

I am a first time cruiser, depart Aug on the Dream.  I only booked and paid 2-weeks ago.  The day after booking I purchased FTTF.  My question is does FTTF really sell out fast, Aug is a very busy time to vacation, I was quute suprised their were still passes on sale. 

7 hours ago, yankinuk said:

I am a first time cruiser, depart Aug on the Dream.  I only booked and paid 2-weeks ago.  The day after booking I purchased FTTF.  My question is does FTTF really sell out fast, Aug is a very busy time to vacation, I was quute suprised their were still passes on sale. 

When it pops up in your excursions, SNAG IT THEN! It sells out in a matter of hours, sometimes minutes! The April 5 sailing is already sold out since I announced its availability! If this is your first time cruising and you got it, lucky you! I’ve been sailing since 1995, and I bought it for the first time for my recent cruise (March 2) way back in July when it first showed up in my excursions, and I know I will ALWAYS try to get it. After waiting in line an hour and half to check in for my January 2018 cruise, I knew I didn’t want to do that again. It was great! We breezed right through check in and boarded as soon as the P &D passengers boarded, dropped our bags in cabin, and made it to lunch even before the huge masses made it onboard. There were other perks also. My April 5 cruise is the first leg of a B2B, so I did not buy it for April 11 (was also available yesterday). I will miss some of the other perks for that leg, but will be fine. I will be boarding early for the first leg, and that’s my main draw to FTTF. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Butterbean1000 said:

Is that 10% for using your Carnival MC good on all Carnival Excursions?

Yes, all Carnival excursions purchased with your Carnival FunPoints MC, prior to sailing.  They call it a "reFUNd".  And it comes through as a statement refund of 10% of the excursion price a few days after the purchase.

• Like 1

UGH! I'm still waiting for my January 2020 on Elation (Pt Canaveral) to be released!  I'm glad y'all are getting yours, but it's a little frustrating seeing these sail dates so many months after my cruise already released and mine not.🙁

28 minutes ago, grandmarnnurse said:

Yes. As long as you use your Carnival Mastercard you get 10% off all excursions on a Carnival cruise. 

As long as the excursions are bought prior to sailing.

ETA:

Get a 10% reFUNd on shore excursions.

Get a 10% reFUNd when you book a Carnival shore excursion on Carnival.com prior to your cruise.  

Shore excursions may be booked online prior to sailing up until the Pre-Sail cut-off time of 11:30pm ET, the evening prior to the cruise departure. A statement credit will be posted to the account within 1-2 business days and will appear on the account billing statement within 1 billing cycle. Please note, if a statement credit is going to be more than $2,499, it will require a few extra days to post to the cardmember's account.

Frequently Asked Questions

How does the 10% reFUNd work?

Cardmembers who use their Carnival Wolrd Mastercard to purchase a Carnival shore excursion on carnival.com prior to their cruise will receive a 10% discount on the shore excursion package (taxes and fees are not included in the discount). The discount will be awarded in the form of a statement credit and will appear on the statement within 1 billing cycle.  

Shore excursions may be booked online prior to sailing up until the Pre-Sail cut-off time of 11:30pm ET, the evening prior to the cruise departure. A statement credit will be posted to the account within 1-2 business days and will appear on the account billing statement within 1 billing cycle. Please note, if a statement credit is going to be more than $2,499, it will require a few extra days to post to the cardmember's account.
Edited by ShakyBeef

36 minutes ago, ShakyBeef said:

UGH! I'm still waiting for my January 2020 on Elation (Pt Canaveral) to be released!  I'm glad y'all are getting yours, but it's a little frustrating seeing these sail dates so many months after my cruise already released and mine not.🙁

I think it has something to do with what port it is also. The same thing happened to me last year for my cruise out of Port Canaveral. All the other sailings out of other ports were made available long before mine popped up in July for my March cruise. Keep looking several times everyday. I checked 4 times yesterday before I saw it pop up in the afternoon.

1 hour ago, grandmarnnurse said:

When it pops up in your excursions, SNAG IT THEN! It sells out in a matter of hours, sometimes minutes! The April 5 sailing is already sold out since I announced its availability! If this is your first time cruising and you got it, lucky you! I’ve been sailing since 1995, and I bought it for the first time for my recent cruise (March 2) way back in July when it first showed up in my excursions, and I know I will ALWAYS try to get it. After waiting in line an hour and half to check in for my January 2018 cruise, I knew I didn’t want to do that again. It was great! We breezed right through check in and boarded as soon as the P &D passengers boarded, dropped our bags in cabin, and made it to lunch even before the huge masses made it onboard. There were other perks also. My April 5 cruise is the first leg of a B2B, so I did not buy it for April 11 (was also available yesterday). I will miss some of the other perks for that leg, but will be fine. I will be boarding early for the first leg, and that’s my main draw to FTTF. 

Wow !! 

I must got lucky with that Dream cruise, I did grab it !!

Thanks

Our April 25th 2020 cruise had FTTF available yesterday for about 6 hours and it was gone.  We snagged it but a couple people in our family didnt get to it in time.  maybe they just released some yesterday and they'll release more later on.  I know its limited availability but maybe they didnt release all of the available ones yesterday.  Who knows.  I told those in our family who didnt get it to make sure when online check in becomes available to do it immediately and get a early as possible check in time and they would be right behind us in check in and boarding.