Excursion Credit for Bermuda

3some

Per the T&Cs for the Shore Excursion Credit Promo.......  Overnight stays count as one port, except Bermuda sailings which can receive up to 3 individual days of shore excursion credit. 

This means you get one $50 shore excursion per day...... you cannot combine the three $50 for one excursion and you can't do an excursion in the morning and then in the afternoon in one day. 

https://www.ncl.com/termsandconditions/promotions

46 minutes ago, 1025cruise said:

Do yourself a favor and pick a different promo. There is no need for ship's excursions in Bermuda.

I will second this.  We did just fine with local transportation and self-planning things to do when I was there a few years ago.  The benefit of being docked for 3 days is that you can spend the first 2 really exploring the island, with your only time limitation being transportation back to the ship, the 3rd day could be spent in the vicinity of the port.  The old fort there can take some time to go through (if that's something that interests you) and you can go in and out throughout the day once you've paid once.

• Like 1

On 4/6/2019 at 11:09 AM, hallux said:

I will second this.  We did just fine with local transportation and self-planning things to do when I was there a few years ago.  The benefit of being docked for 3 days is that you can spend the first 2 really exploring the island, with your only time limitation being transportation back to the ship, the 3rd day could be spent in the vicinity of the port.  The old fort there can take some time to go through (if that's something that interests you) and you can go in and out throughout the day once you've paid once.

Good way to handle the 3 days🤗

I agree with the past two posts. There are taxis and tours available at the pier as well as ferry service to Hamilton and St Georges. No need for ship excursions.

At the Dockyard, in addition to the fort and museum, there is a well designed miniature golf course,a man-made beach and shopping. Most passengers use the last day to stay in the Dickyard area,visiting these places so they are within walking distance to the ship for all aboard time.

• 2 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, drvmywifecrzy said:

Does anyone have a successful list of places they visited during the 3 days?

It really depends what your are looking to see and do. If these is your first time I would highly suggest on your first day to use a hired guide service for a tour. The 4-6 hour tours will allow you to see most of the island. 

Does anyone know how much it is rent chairs and an umbrella at the snorkel park in the naval dockyard?  I know ship excursion price is 29 per person. Thats the only thing I would use my credit for. Just wondering if it is cheaper  at the park  thanks

9 minutes ago, tumblew467 said:

Does anyone know how much it is rent chairs and an umbrella at the snorkel park in the naval dockyard?  I know ship excursion price is 29 per person. Thats the only thing I would use my credit for. Just wondering if it is cheaper  at the park  thanks

One lounge and one umbrella look to be $25.  A chair and an umbrella are $20.

http://snorkelparkbeach.com/admission-rates/

Edited by hallux