EZ Air Issue

CATGUY7

This is the first time I have used EZ Ait.  I was able to select my flight, and then select seats on Delta as soon as I booked.  I have checked prices several times since.  On Saturday, when I tried to Add or Modify Flights to check again, I received the message “The flight itinerary you are trying to retrieve is not available because of a schedule change.  Your flights will be updated shortly or you may search for new flights”.   It still shows that message today. I have not had time to call Princess (have not had the time to wait on hold), but I will end up doing so, I imagine.   Has this happened to anyone else, and if so, does the error message eventually resolve?  I’m hoping to save myself a call.  

Not exactly, but close.  

I had to accept scheduled changes a couple of times.  I had a message when I checked the flights.  I am not 100% sure, but I believe that I had to accept the change before they allowed me to consider changes.

5 minutes ago, jagoffee said:

Not exactly, but close.  

I had to accept scheduled changes a couple of times.  I had a message when I checked the flights.  I am not 100% sure, but I believe that I had to accept the change before they allowed me to consider changes.

Did they send notification separately to accept changes?  When I check the Delta website, I still see both segments of the flight available exactly as selected.  

The last time this happened to me I checked with Delta and saw that the flight times had changed by maybe 2 minutes. It took EZ Air maybe 3 days to get it together with the new info and for those 3 days I got the frustrating message you are receiving. Just check the flights directly with the airline and you can see what the changes are.

19 minutes ago, Thrak said:

The last time this happened to me I checked with Delta and saw that the flight times had changed by maybe 2 minutes. It took EZ Air maybe 3 days to get it together with the new info and for those 3 days I got the frustrating message you are receiving. Just check the flights directly with the airline and you can see what the changes are.

Thank you!

I have found if you're wanting to change/update your flights whether it be EZ Air, Princess, or Flight Ease, HAL, not to try it on Saturdays. I was told by the companies that Sat. is usually when they, airlines, are rearranging scheduling flights, times, flight numbers etc. So now I'm looking at Mon-Thurs. 

• Like 1

Yes, this happened to me with Alaska Airlines.  My departure flights were cancelled and they booked me on the next flight.  I found out by going to the Alaska Airlines website since the information was not yet on EZ Air.  Once it was all on EZ Air I chose to change the connecting flight since the one they booked was a little too tight for my comfort.  I think I also saved some $$$$ too when re-booking it.

• Like 1

My flight changed several times on Delta, but always got an e-mail from Princess. One thing I've learned though is the seat picking. I picked our seats when I booked through EZ Air. I checked Delta's site yesterday. They had our 2 flights home as I booked them, but didn't have our seats for the non stop going to Seattle. Fortunately, it wasn't a problem since I proceeded to pick our seats on that flight. If I had waited till I got to the airport, and not checked, we probably would've been separated.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, CATGUY7 said:

Did they send notification separately to accept changes?  When I check the Delta website, I still see both segments of the flight available exactly as selected.  

Yes, they did.  But in one case! I saw it first on line.

If you check closely, you might see the times have changed by a little bit or a flight number might have changed.

If everything is exactly the same, It must be something else?

Yep, it has happened to me probably 10 times since Jan 2017, yes, I've used EZ air alot and changes happened more than once on the same reservation, just like they would if you booked directly with the airline.

My reservations were to....Alaska, Singapour/China, Australia, South America, Europe...gosh didn't realize it was with that many cruises in that time frame.

Eventually, it will resolve..but call Princess and have them push it for you..

really need more info about your situation...before giving suggestions, from my experiences.

Some resolved very easy others more difficult.

16 minutes ago, jagoffee said:

Yes, they did.  But in one case! I saw it first on line.

If you check closely, you might see the times have changed by a little bit or a flight number might have changed.

If everything is exactly the same, It must be something else?

Yes, I did receive an email from Princess noting the change.  It was the flight number after all.   With Delta, I imagine times will eventually change too.  At least once.  

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, CATGUY7 said:

Just got an email noting the change.  It was the flight number - times remained the same.  Thanks for your help!

oops..should have read the complete thread before posting..

Your locator number is on your Princess reservation...make use to check that with the airline...so if you see another " red sentence " you'll know the change before Princess.

Edited by land lover
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, CATGUY7 said:

Yes, I did receive an email from Princess noting the change.  It was the flight number after all.   With Delta, I imagine times will eventually change too.  At least once.  

If you have booked far out time changing is a possibility...however if you are booked the day of...and you are close to Princess transfer time you are safe. But a flight close to disembarkation transfer time might be in Jeopardy. So much depends on where you are flying out of etc....

Edited by land lover
  • Like 1