7 night Carnival Glory Fun times out of New Orleans?

I'm interested too since I'll be on the Glory for a 7 night in September. I'm not certain, but I don't believe the Glory has had any 7 night cruises out of NOLA yet. 

You can find the Fun Times for shorter cruises here if you're interested: 

21 minutes ago, BellyflopchampRC said:

Just note that the fun times in that post is with the previous cruise director and may not reflect the glory event schedule today

Good point. I think Dustin Gabriel is the cruise director for most of the rest of the year.

My daughter and her family are sailing the Glory for a 7 day out of NOLA in February, and they are trying to convince us to book, but since I have a month long vacation in April, that includes a B2B on the Magic out of Ft Lauderdale, it’s unlikely we will be able to sail with them. But I would like to view the Fun Times also, just in case. 

Glory should be doing the 4 and 5 day cruises right now. When the Dream leaves and Valor comes in Glory goes to 7 day cruises. I believe that's next month. I'll be doing a live review and posting the fun times when I'm on glory but that's not until August. In the meantime, I'd like to see glory fun times if someone is cruising before then.

1 hour ago, firstcruiseoct11 said:

Thanks everyone. I didn't realize that the Glory hadn't done a 7 day out of NO yet. Looks like they have a 7 day leaving May 19th but we leave right after that on the 26th 

I am on the May 19th cruise! I will try to post the Fun Times when we get back, although, that may not help you all that much.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, h_blond2 said:

I am on the May 19th cruise! I will try to post the Fun Times when we get back, although, that may not help you all that much.

We’ll be passing each other in the port! Lol! I’m a big planner and just wanted to browse them before we left, but i’ll Wing it! 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 4/17/2019 at 3:19 PM, h_blond2 said:

Did you happen to get copies of the funtimes on your cruise? 

• Like 1

Looking forward to hearing how the 7 day are ...we are looking into do this Oct 2020.  We want to go out NOLA again, normally Royal Caribbean but we thinking of Carnival give it a try again.  Has been along time was our first cruise on Carnival Fantasy in 2002 and realize that is a very old ship now!

Edited by sj25
date

• 2 weeks later...