Easy pay

nissach

If I want to just put the deposit down now and pay the rest later, do I have to choose easy pay or can I just log into my account or contact Carnival and make a payment at anytime?  Last time we booked there was no easy pay, so I just want to make sure that I can make payments before the due date if I don't choose easy pay.

Thanks!

I do it all the time.  Easy Pay schedules automatic payments for you.  I, rather, prefer to simply log in and make a payment on my own schedule.  As long as your cruise is fully paid on or before the final payment date, you are good to go.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I don't ever do the easy pay because I use a lot of gift cards. So just pay the deposit and log in to pay what you want when you can (you should still budget a monthly payment and pay it off sooner so that you can focus on the extras when it's paid off). 

• Like 1

On 4/26/2019 at 12:41 PM, nissach said:

If I want to just put the deposit down now and pay the rest later, do I have to choose easy pay or can I just log into my account or contact Carnival and make a payment at anytime?  Last time we booked there was no easy pay, so I just want to make sure that I can make payments before the due date if I don't choose easy pay.

Thanks!

No. You can pay whenever you like up to teh final payment day. You can schedule final payment on that day if you like and pay while you want if you change your mind