Toiletries in haven.......

39 minutes ago, FLcruisergrl said:

Bulgari. They smell nice, but I still bring my own shampoo/conditioner and body lotion.

Ooooo will use theirs then.  I don’t wash my own hair (too much faff lol) I go to salon instead for pamper sesh 

thank you flcruisegrl 😘 

I admit to taking a few bottles (pk...maybe more than a few) of shampoo and lotion off the Haven to take home.

Keeping these wonderfully and distinctly smelling toiletries in my bathroom brings me right back to the Haven and vacation when I am getting ready for work...when I am having a bad day, a quick application of lotion instantly has a soothing effect. NCL should market the scent as an essential oil for the calming effects!

Amu

Taking a few? We clear the toiletries daily and the the steward replace them. We have our own Haven at home after every cruise! (Not sure what you do with a collection of poufs). We also clear the Tea Forte bags (which cost $2 each at the atrium coffee stand). Our butler dutifully replenishes them daily. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BirdTravels said:

Taking a few? We clear the toiletries daily and the the steward replace them. We have our own Haven at home after every cruise! (Not sure what you do with a collection of poufs). We also clear the Tea Forte bags (which cost $2 each at the atrium coffee stand). Our butler dutifully replenishes them daily. 

Yup! Smell is actually one of the best long term memory invoking senses... so being a little 'light fingered' helps keep the memory of the vacation going many weeks later!

To get technical, it's 'involuntary odor-evoked autobiographical memory'. Now, if only I could remember where I left my car keys...

On 6/1/2019 at 9:13 AM, BirdTravels said:

You are clearly my spirit-cruiser!

Forget Calgon...Haven...Take Me Away.....:)

Amy

20 hours ago, Notnewtoit said:

Yup! Smell is actually one of the best long term memory invoking senses... so being a little 'light fingered' helps keep the memory of the vacation going many weeks later!

To get technical, it's 'involuntary odor-evoked autobiographical memory'. Now, if only I could remember where I left my car keys...

I'm sensing that the "involuntary odor-evoked autobiographical memory" is a bit of a sickness among Haven-ites....We could have support group meetings for this kind of thing....Amy

• Haha 1

Seems odd that they would not use the same toiletry line across the entire cruise lines - perhaps something different for the targeted Asian market?

I vaguely  remember the toiletries from our 1 Anthem of the Seas cruise... but they did not have the distinct lovely aroma of my Haven products. 🙌

There is no way NCL would use L'occitane fleet wide.  NCL is too cheap.  Those products are quite expensive (and much better than the Bulgari).  I believe the Bulgari stuff is more of something branded by Bulgari for NCL making it even cheaper for NCL than getting stuff available in the actual Bulgari line.