Aqua Class

ule

On ‎6‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 11:15 PM, cruisestitch said:

I think that the OP, if I read correctly, is not looking at an outdated Celebrity website, he is looking at something he captured on his phone (screen shots or something similar) some time ago when he was considering booking an Aqua Suite.  

The website is truly awful, but at least it no longer contains references to Aqua Suites. 

They didn't exist for long.  And not all ships had them (maybe only Reflection had them, as a matter of fact).   All those rooms have been re-classified to Sky Suites.

Not true; just was looking at the Celebrity website this morning, (6/6/19) and there is reference to Aqua Suites.  So now, I'm confused!

24 minutes ago, Pickels said:

Not true; just was looking at the Celebrity website this morning, (6/6/19) and there is reference to Aqua Suites.  So now, I'm confused!

As others have said the Aqua Suites were only on the Reflection and after a short time they were reclassified as Sky Suites.  Celebrity doesn’t have good editors or proofreaders when it comes to keeping the marketing info on the website up to date.

At one time the X website indicated that a deposited cruise we'd booked that was still 23 months away was paid in full. Clearly the website has errors....multiples. Try www.cruisedeckplans.com and it may clear up the mystery. It's a TA website, but has a visitor site and it has all major (and some not so major) lines and ships. It may have info on the true classification of the cabin you are considering.

1 hour ago, Luvcrusn said:

At one time the X website indicated that a deposited cruise we'd booked that was still 23 months away was paid in full. Clearly the website has errors....multiples. Try www.cruisedeckplans.com and it may clear up the mystery. It's a TA website, but has a visitor site and it has all major (and some not so major) lines and ships. It may have info on the true classification of the cabin you are considering.

1 hour ago, Pickels said:

What country web site.  Aqua Suites are long gone.

Their web site still has me booked on a cruise in Jan of 2039. Only 7000 plus days to go.

• Haha 1

Blu crowding depends mostly on the time you go. We get there between 8:30-9:00 and almost never have a wait. If we do, it's only a few minutes (ie. standing in line behind a couple others) . I think we were only given a beeper once in 60+ days of sailing AQ on several S class ships. And even that was no more than 10 minutes (ie. time to run to the restroom). 

• Like 1

On 6/5/2019 at 3:43 PM, Alakegirl said:

Tell you what Ule, when you book an AquaClass Suite, they will be happy to give you a free specialty dinner😜

Wow, thank you for your kindness.  I always thought these boards were for people to ask questions and to learn.  Not for people to be rude and sarcastic.  Obviously you were never taught "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all"