Diamond Plus Gift/Amenities

1 minute ago, karena1 said:

OMG you left them!!!!!  If I did not want them I would have found someone who would take them.  But trust me, they come home with me on every cruise!  We cruise enough that I rarely have to buy any for at home!  Love my Mimosas!!!

We were in Copenhagen 

On 6/18/2019 at 5:54 PM, John&LaLa said:

We ended up with the Ravenwood old vine Zin😱

They keep changing the choices...I really don't know what my three comp bottles are now???   Guess I will find out on Harmony end of the year.  

On 6/18/2019 at 5:55 PM, John&LaLa said:

We were in Copenhagen 

We  have left comp beers in the fridge and unfinished wine in the cabin as well.  I have a feeling they don't go to waste. 😉 Friend John always leave his beers for cabin attendant.   

2 hours ago, island lady said:

They keep changing the choices...I really don't know what my three comp bottles are now???   Guess I will find out on Harmony end of the year.  

Beringer 😉🤣

Edited by John&LaLa

2 hours ago, island lady said:

https://dlxffu6hwewxp.cloudfront.net/cas/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/18063159_CAS_MemberBonus_Amenity_List_v3.pdf

Wonder why extra gift at 340 points instead of 350? 350 makes more sense as it is 175 between levels and would match the 525 and 700 levels. Is 150% solo pricing and meal with officer at 340 or 350 points? Just wondering as we will hit 340 on the first of our b2b. If it is 350, then we will have to wait till after the b2b.

1 minute ago, frank808 said:

Wonder why extra gift at 340 points instead of 350? 350 makes more sense as it is 175 between levels and would match the 525 and 700 levels. Is 150% solo pricing and meal with officer at 340 or 350 points? Just wondering as we will hit 340 on the first of our b2b. If it is 350, then we will have to wait till after the b2b.

Everything except crystal block is at 340

9 minutes ago, frank808 said:

When Royal transitioned from credits to points, they used to have some perks at 340 and some at 350.  Sometime in the last couple of years, they changed them all to 340.

13 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

Beringer 😉🤣

Ahhh..the pink Koolaid!  Nope...pass on that.  😬🍷   But happy Laura gets to enjoy her favorite! 

The golden rule of wine:  The best wine, is the wine you like the best!  😄 

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Host Clarea said:

Thanks Bob!  Yes, I have seen that list, just don't know what they may have changed mine to (they seem to change it a lot when they change choices). 

Still think it is funny that listed under the 525 and over choices for white wine on that list is a Cabernet Sauvignon.  Ummm...yeah...obviously whomever did that list knows nothing about wine.  🤔🍷 

13 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

I didnt realize you only got I gift on a 6 night 😱

Lala wont be happy

Yup...we got just the one on Mariner 4 night also.  Oh well, Laura can take on her own wine anyway.  We did.  

13 hours ago, frank808 said:

It was indeed confusing on the 340/350 thing.  I think they (supposedly) cleaned it up to 340 for everything on the "unnamed level" now.  That also includes the meal with an officer, etc.  I think you should be fine at 340...and congrats!  🙂 

You will get a card in your cabin to check off perk choices you would like to take advantage of.  Just pick one or more (or all) and drop off to LA the second day.   We always enjoy "meal with an officer"...usually a pretty good lunch and interesting conversations.  The bridge tour is usually interesting also.  

Edited by island lady

5 hours ago, island lady said:

It was indeed confusing on the 340/350 thing.  I think they (supposedly) cleaned it up to 340 for everything on the "unnamed level" now.  That also includes the meal with an officer, etc.  I think you should be fine at 340...and congrats!  🙂 

You will get a card in your cabin to check off perk choices you would like to take advantage of.  Just pick one or more (or all) and drop off to LA the second day.   We always enjoy "meal with an officer"...usually a pretty good lunch and interesting conversations.  The bridge tour is usually interesting also.  

Thanks.  The meal with an officer would be interesting.   Looking at being able to get another bottle of wine and new list of gifts.  Has anyone gotten the canvas tote bags recently?  Wife wonders if those are decently made and strong enough to carry more than towels.   The wine that most interests me is the Caymus Conundrum at 525. Will have to cruise another 1.5-2 yrs to get that level.  

I called RCCL yesterday to make my Amenity choices....

You get an Amenity gift and a Amenity Reward....

I chose soda as my gift and Chardonnay as my reward.  You can't choose online anymore (they need to change that)....

54 minutes ago, frank808 said:

Thanks.  The meal with an officer would be interesting.   Looking at being able to get another bottle of wine and new list of gifts.  Has anyone gotten the canvas tote bags recently?  Wife wonders if those are decently made and strong enough to carry more than towels.   The wine that most interests me is the Caymus Conundrum at 525. Will have to cruise another 1.5-2 yrs to get that level.  

I get the Conundrum every now and then, but only as a solo. Laura's preferences over ride mine. 😉

6 hours ago, island lady said:

Yup...we got just the one on Mariner 4 night also.  Oh well, Laura can take on her own wine anyway.  We did.  

I knew that 3-5 only got one. But the 6 night trip is the 2nd leg of an 8 night trip in most cases, so I call BS

Can anyone explain a meal with an officer, do they pay for chops ,always seem to be there, or is winjammers more there style . we are 341 an on Radiance Hawaii to Sydney thanks 😋🥓🥩🍺

4 minutes ago, Hogbay said:

Can anyone explain a meal with an officer, do they pay for chops ,always seem to be there, or is winjammers more there style . we are 341 an on Radiance Hawaii to Sydney thanks 😋🥓🥩🍺

It varies, but it's usually held in a specialy restaurant.

Once or twice we've had it in a section of the MDR.

The one time we had it in Windjammer it was fantastic.  Lobster tail, Beef Wellington, filet, etc.

1 hour ago, frank808 said:

Congrats when you do!  🙂   Will come sooner than you think.  

No, have not seen the canvas bags....I catch grief from Bucky over all the bags I already have now.  😮  Just a bag lady Royal DS.  😄 

Edited by island lady

1 hour ago, Hogbay said:

Pinnacle lunch is often in a specialty venue, but I'll bet they do 340+ officer lunch on the upper level of MDR.

7 hours ago, island lady said:

Thanks Bob!  Yes, I have seen that list, just don't know what they may have changed mine to (they seem to change it a lot when they change choices). 

Still think it is funny that listed under the 525 and over choices for white wine on that list is a Cabernet Sauvignon.  Ummm...yeah...obviously whomever did that list knows nothing about wine.  🤔🍷 

I thought that was funny too!  On the SR TA, I tried all three of the reds listed on the 525 list.  All were decent and better than the lesser alternatives.  I did like one better than the other two, but now I can't remember which one it was!  Plan to get all three again on our next cruise and write down my favorite this time!  😀