What are the suite perks on Navigator of the Seas

I am very familiar with the suite perks on Quantum and Oasis class ships. However, what are the perks on Navigator? For instance, with a suite on Oasis/Quantum class you can go to Coastal Kitchen for breakfast through dinner (lunch on embarkation). What are the options...if any for Navigator?

On. Navigator you can go to a specialty restaurant for breakfast, also lunch but menu will be limited. I really perfer there resevered pool sitting since it is very close to the pools , not on another deck like oasis. Reserved seats like oasis for theater shows and ice show. I like the size of navigator. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Sigma Cruiser said:

I am very familiar with the suite perks on Quantum and Oasis class ships. However, what are the perks on Navigator? For instance, with a suite on Oasis/Quantum class you can go to Coastal Kitchen for breakfast through dinner (lunch on embarkation). What are the options...if any for Navigator?

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/faq/questions/what-are-the-benefits-of-the-suites-program

19 minutes ago, parrotfeathers said:

Hmmm.   It says "Private Lunch Seating Available on Ships without Coastal Kitchen."  

In the past that meant get your food in windjammer and take it to Chops.

I did navigator 3 times twice you had a limited menu chicken, steak or fish at lunch in a specialty, was surprised in November 2017 we were allowed every thing on chops lunch menu, also had limited lunch on two Liberty  cruises. I thought this was true for all voyager and freedom class ships , I sure I have a old e-mail that also says this. (You also could take food in from wj)

Edited by George C

2 hours ago, George C said:

I did navigator 3 times twice you had a limited menu chicken, steak or fish at lunch in a specialty, was surprised in November 2017 we were allowed every thing on chops lunch menu, also had limited lunch on two Liberty  cruises. I thought this was true for all voyager and freedom class ships , I sure I have a old e-mail that also says this. (You also could take food in from wj)

I'll be on her in early October.  Will be nice if this is done!

I see that there continues to be confusion with whether you are offered lunch on embarkation as a suite guest on the Voyager or Freedom class ships. I also have a curve ball to bring to this discussion as I not only have a suite, I also purchased the Unlimited dining package. So, will this allow us to have lunch in a specialty restaurant on embarkation day with that restaurant's menu. Keep in mind that Navigator has Chops, Jaime's, Izumi, Hooked and Playmakers.

I guess I will find out for sure on my mid-July cruise.

We had prebought lunch at navigator on first day on our cruise on navigator on November 2017 for embarkation, concierge meet us and told us this was included and refunded the price. But you never know when rccl will change things. I thought it was worth the money and would have paid for chops lunch if needed. 

• 1 month later...
On 6/17/2019 at 9:20 AM, Sigma Cruiser said:

I see that there continues to be confusion with whether you are offered lunch on embarkation as a suite guest on the Voyager or Freedom class ships.

EXTREMELY disappointed in Navigator of the Seas in respect to Suite guests! We were on Mariner of the Seas (sister ship out of Canaveral) end of May and on embarkation had a lovely lunch in the main dining room. We were just on Navigator out of Miami and went to the main dining room expecting the same. We were told to go to Chops. When we arrived at Chops we were told that there was nothing for suite guests and the offered lunch was only for those who purchased the Key. WOW! So you can book an inside cabin and pay the $20 or whatever the key costs for your sailing and get treated better than suite guests?!?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, lsfla said:

.... So you can book an inside cabin and pay the $20 or whatever the key costs for your sailing and get treated better than suite guests?!?

I agree, this seems strange not to have lunch as a suite perk, but just wanted to note that the $20 (or whatever the Key costs) is per day.

9 hours ago, lsfla said:

EXTREMELY disappointed in Navigator of the Seas in respect to Suite guests! We were on Mariner of the Seas (sister ship out of Canaveral) end of May and on embarkation had a lovely lunch in the main dining room. We were just on Navigator out of Miami and went to the main dining room expecting the same. We were told to go to Chops. When we arrived at Chops we were told that there was nothing for suite guests and the offered lunch was only for those who purchased the Key. WOW! So you can book an inside cabin and pay the $20 or whatever the key costs for your sailing and get treated better than suite guests?!?

We enjoyed the Embarkation lunch for Suites and Pinnacles on Mariner. I wish Navigator had the same thing.

On 7/20/2019 at 7:48 AM, Host Clarea said:

I agree, this seems strange not to have lunch as a suite perk, but just wanted to note that the $20 (or whatever the Key costs) is per day.

Yes, that's correct that it's per day. Keep in mind though that most of the Navigator sailings are short cruises. This was a 3 day cruise so it was an insignificant amount added to a very inexpensive inside cabin. Suite prices on these sailings are quite significant in comparison.

We'll be in a suite on Navigator next month...if I remember, I'll come back to this thread and update with what our experience is.  This is a first time suite experience for us so I'll have nothing to compare it to otherwise.  

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
21 minutes ago, furloughedagain said:

We booked a lunch in Chops for the at Sea day. On the off chance that this is complimentary for suite guests, do you think the concierge will be able to refund what we paid? I know someone earlier in the thread mentioned that, so I just want to clarify so I know what to ask for.

Sure, they should be able to give you OBC.  I'd work that out as soon as you have a letter that offers the complimentary lunch.

24 minutes ago, furloughedagain said:

We booked a lunch in Chops for the at Sea day. On the off chance that this is complimentary for suite guests, do you think the concierge will be able to refund what we paid? I know someone earlier in the thread mentioned that, so I just want to clarify so I know what to ask for.

We had it refunded in 2017 cruise, on embarkation day , really great lunch worth the money , but we seen chops offering a limited lunch and also full menu lunch , if limited lunch menu is not that great . 

Edited by George C

A Suite Lunch in Chops is not offered on Navigator. Here is what is offered, from the email from the Concierge a few weeks ago:

Dear Suite Guest:

It is my pleasure to welcome you onboard the beautiful Navigator of the Seas. We are honored that you have selected Royal Caribbean International for your cruise vacation.

My name is Andrea Juhasz, your Concierge onboard. I am available to assist you with any special requests you may have throughout your cruise vacation. My hours in the Concierge
Lounge are daily from 8:00 am to 11:00 and 4:30 pm to 8:30 pm.

As a Suite guest, you are offered exclusive amenities and services not available to other guests onboard Navigator of the Seas. For your convenience, here is a brief summary of those services:

·        Use of the Concierge Lounge, Deck 14 Aft.
·        Spa Bathrobes for use onboard.
·        Upgraded amenities for the bathroom.
·        Complimentary pressing service for the first Formal night.
·        Continental Breakfast served daily in the Concierge Lounge, From 7:00 am to 10:30 am
·        Hors d’oeuvre, petit fours and complimentary bar setup served in the lounge every evening before and after dinner from 5:00 pm to 8:30 pm.
·        A la Carte Breakfast served daily in Chop’s Restaurant on Sea Days from 8:00 am to 10:00 am and in Port days from 7:00 am to 9:00 am.
·        Daily menus displayed and pre-ordering for your dinner wine.
·        Limited VIP lounge chair set-up near the Pool Bar area between Deck 12 Fwd. ( no chairs reservation ).
·        Full Dining Room room-service privilege (available when Dining Room is open).
·        Reservations for any of our specialty restaurants, sports activities, Shore excursions! Salon and Spa services, etc.
·        Our new additions i.e. Hooked, Jamie's Italian Restaurant, Chops Grille and Izumi  Restaurant, get booked early, to avoid disappointment we suggest you make your reservations early.
·        Arrangements for private parties.
·        Reserved private seating during breakfast and lunch in Chop’s Grill restaurant (please see your service personnel for directions).
·        Business services such as copies, etc.
·        Reserved VIP seats for production shows the suite area will be open 5 minutes prior to show time (please show Cruise Director’s staffs your Silver color Sea Pass card at the entrance).

*Kindly be aware that the dress code in the Suite lounge is Casual.

4 minutes ago, George C said:

Really dislike when suite perks are taken away , for many years a lunch was included in a specialty restaurant on all voyager and freedom class ships, glad my next cruise is on msc yacht club.

On Voyager/Freedom class ships, I recall that the specialty restaurant next to Windjammer always offered seating to suite guests dining in Windjammer;  however the offering of a sit down, lunch menu at a specialty restaurant does not seem to me to have been a consistent long term suite perk.

Just now, Host Clarea said:

On Voyager/Freedom class ships, I recall that the specialty restaurant next to Windjammer always offered seating to suite guests dining in Windjammer;  however the offering of a sit down, lunch menu at a specialty restaurant does not seem to me to have been a consistent long term suite perk.

We used the reserve seating when eating lunch in the Jammer but I don't recall ever being offered a sit down lunch with a menu. Breakfast in Chops is my only recollection.