Canada and New England Cruisetour

3 hours ago, Canberra forever ! said:

Hi,

We are thinking of doing the 5 day cruisetour from Toronto to Quebec City prior to our cruise and wonder if anyone has any advice or comments on this trip, we did the Princess Alaska cruisetour last year and it was wonderful !

Happy cruising ! 

We did this cruise tour in reverse a couple of years ago. It was excellent. We had a great tour guide and the bus wasn't crowded so we all had plenty of room to spread out. You'll really enjoy it especially if the leaves are changing.

1 hour ago, sailco said:

We did this cruise tour in reverse a couple of years ago. It was excellent. We had a great tour guide and the bus wasn't crowded so we all had plenty of room to spread out. You'll really enjoy it especially if the leaves are changing.

Thanks for sharing.

Tony

I am on the Sept 9 Caribbean Princess cruisetour. I did a historical New England Cruietour with Princess and it was delightful. I particularly want to go to PEI which influenced my decision to pick this tour. There is an active roll call for this date. I'm flying into Toronto a day early and will stay at the same hotel as Princess so I don't have to change hotels. 

Edited by cruzsnooze

15 hours ago, Canberra forever ! said:

Hi,

We are thinking of doing the 5 day cruisetour from Toronto to Quebec City prior to our cruise and wonder if anyone has any advice or comments on this trip, we did the Princess Alaska cruisetour last year and it was wonderful !

Happy cruising ! 

I don't know where you are traveling from but, if from Australia, I really would recommend the cruise tour.  The country between Ontario and Quebec is quite lovely.  And the people more so.

• Like 1

Hi, 

We will be coming from the uk, we looked at this tour as it seems to cover all the places we’d like to see in 5 days, although it’ll only be a quick taste it will give us a reason to return again one day !

We fell in love with Canada and the Canadians last year when we were in Vancouver & cant wait to explore some more 🇨🇦

13 hours ago, Amtrack Springfield said:

We did the land and cruise last fall on the Royal Princess. We had a great time. The weather was cool and you had to wear layer. We did not get to Bar Harbor due to a storm. It snowed in Quebec on the over night.

I think we were on the same cruise tour!  Grin.  You will stay all nights in Fairmont Hotels in Toronto(2 nights), Ottawa, Montebello(interesting rooms there-we had a pole in the middle of our room!), and Montreal.  The tours were thorough and well done.  The meals provided were very nice.  There were three busses on our itinerary and were full, but the guide had name tags and so your seat was rotated from front to middle to back to middle to front, each day.  All stops were interesting and timed to be about every two hours for those who need restroom facilities often(translate, us older people!).  It was a very nice cruise tour put on by Princess.

Pooh

20 hours ago, Canberra forever ! said:

Hi,

Happy cruising ! 

What's your itinerary on the tour from Toronto to QC?  We've driven that route several times as we live in the Detroit area.