Anthem drink package - bionic bar/vintages/la patisserie

On our Anthem cruise, La Patisserie even kept a few of the coffee favorite mixers on hand so you did not have to find a bar to add it... Stuff like Bailey's, Kahlua, Tia Maria and the like.  Not sure if they still do.

dp

• Like 1

I had the deluxe beverage package on Anthem and yes Bionic Bar is included (I got drinks from there), Vintages is NOT included, and LaPatisserie is included, as I had my specialty coffees there every morning!  Of course all the lovely pastries that are staring at you, are not included....:(

Edited by SuiteLady
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, dpostman said:

On our Anthem cruise, La Patisserie even kept a few of the coffee favorite mixers on hand so you did not have to find a bar to add it... Stuff like Bailey's, Kahlua, Tia Maria and the like.  Not sure if they still do.

dp

On Anthem just a few weeks ago and, yes, the very kind barista offered to add Bailey's to my coffee, so I imagine those goodies are still available there.

1 minute ago, zooma said:

On Anthem just a few weeks ago and, yes, the very kind barista offered to add Bailey's to my coffee, so I imagine those goodies are still available there.

Thanks for confirming.  Glad to here they are still offering "Value Added" coffees 😉

dp

I have not been on a Quantum class ship yet. (Upcoming Ovation will be my first.)

Is Vintages different on Anthem than on the Oasis class ships, that it would not be included in the drink package? Or is it just these special wine dispensers that are not included? And if you you ordered a glass from the bartender that was under the price limit, it is included?

Just for future reference as I would like to go on Anthem next.

1 minute ago, er345 said:

I have not been on a Quantum class ship yet. (Upcoming Ovation will be my first.)

Is Vintages different on Anthem than on the Oasis class ships, that it would not be included in the drink package? Or is it just these special wine dispensers that are not included? And if you you ordered a glass from the bartender that was under the price limit, it is included?

Wine dispensers have not been included in any unlimited beverage package.

3 minutes ago, er345 said:

It is just the wine dispensers.  The servers at Vintages on the Anthem are happy to honor your drink package.  As you stated, if the glass of wine you want is $13 or less, it will be covered.  If it is more, you are charged the difference + 18% of the difference.

• Like 1

Do all quantum ships have the wine dispensers? I might have been intrigued enough to try them, but I always have the beverage package so I guess not. 

It makes sense though.  People with unlimited drinks being able to serve themselves seems like a bad idea, - or a good way to drink way too much wine. 

5 hours ago, Merion_Mom said:

It is just the wine dispensers.  The servers at Vintages on the Anthem are happy to honor your drink package.  As you stated, if the glass of wine you want is $13 or less, it will be covered.  If it is more, you are charged the difference + 18% of the difference.

They also have a full bar and can make you any other drink-package drink, if you happen to be with a bunch of wine drinkers and want to, instead, enjoy something else 😉

11 hours ago, dpostman said:

dp

They also had a spirited coffee menu which used several kids of cordials mixed with coffee.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Iamcruzin said:

They also had a spirited coffee menu which used several kids of cordials mixed with coffee.

Nice!  I found a menu via goggle search and it looks like Starbucks coffee?  (There is a logo at the bottom and the drinks listed seem similar).  I'm surprised these are included in the drink package.

1 minute ago, LuCruise said:

Nice!  I found a menu via goggle search and it looks like Starbucks coffee?  (There is a logo at the bottom and the drinks listed seem similar).  I'm surprised these are included in the drink package.

Well.....On Anthem sometimes you got a Starbucks cup but the coffee was advertised as Seattle's Best. I don't think it's the actual franchise. 

5 minutes ago, LuCruise said:

As long as the Starbucks coffee does not come from a licensed Starbucks venue (such as those on Oasis class ships), it's included.

28 minutes ago, Host Clarea said:

As long as the Starbucks coffee does not come from a licensed Starbucks venue (such as those on Oasis class ships), it's included.

29 minutes ago, Iamcruzin said:

Well.....On Anthem sometimes you got a Starbucks cup but the coffee was advertised as Seattle's Best. I don't think it's the actual franchise. 

That's great.  Thanks.

Is the hot chocolate at La Patisserie included in the package too? I know somebody said all drinks, but I was told otherwise by somebody else. Beans are cheaper than chocolate. I was really hoping they were induced since I don't do coffee.

On ‎7‎/‎14‎/‎2019 at 10:49 AM, honeynut33 said:

Is the hot chocolate at La Patisserie included in the package too? I know somebody said all drinks, but I was told otherwise by somebody else. Beans are cheaper than chocolate. I was really hoping they were induced since I don't do coffee.

yep!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, inlinesick said:

Vintages IS INCLUDED!! I know, i abused it last time!!! But auto wine dispenser, can't tell, never used them!! Bionic is, and we also abused there as well!!!

The auto wine dispensers have never been included in the beverage packages