ms Eurodam and Nieuw Amsterdam in Juneau July 22, 2019

Scrapnana

The Signature Sisters will be making their weekly visit to Juneau with Eurodam at the AS dock from 1300-2300 and Nieuw Amsterdam at the CT dock from 1300-2200.

Also in port are Seabourn Sojourn tendering from 0800-2000, Ruby Princess at the FKL dock from 1100-2215, and Solstice at the AJ dock from 1330-2200.

Monday is shaping up to be the nicest of the next 5 days with only a 10% chance of rain and partly cloudy skies.  The high will be 73F/23C (the highest for the week) and the low 55F/13C.  Sunrise is at 4:28 am and sunset at 9:39 pm.

The PTZtv webcam can be found at https://www.juneauharborwebcam.com/.

Next up:  Oosterdam on Tuesday.

With the last 2 tendering ships we haven't had panning, but the last one [don't remember which day] after the DAM ship was mostly docked - WP went to the tendering ship. I much prefer this - - forget the panning.

No matter what - I plan to be here.

2 minutes ago, rafinmd said:

I guess I should turn on the VHF.

Roy

Couldn't pick up "Annie V," I'm thinking a fishing boat, on AIS but the broadcast was made about 10 min prior to Ruby P's "Marmion Island" call. Me thinks she crossed the big ship's bow. Not smart since Ruby's bridge cam would have captured that and the pilot will more than likely write a report

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Copper10-8 said:

Couldn't pick up "Annie V," I'm thinking a fishing boat, on AIS but the broadcast was made about 10 min prior to Ruby P's "Marmion Island" call. Me thinks she crossed the big ship's bow. Not smart since Ruby's bridge cam would have captured that and the pilot will more than likely write a report

I did a search on marinetraffic directly and they have no listing for an Annie V so I suspect whatever it is it's very small.

Roy

• Thanks 1