Cruise Personaliser Down

Hill4963

Seems it is down again - trying to book excursions and restaurants which is possible, but then it is not possible to see your basket to pay. Spoke to P&O who cannot help as they use the same system for phone bookings and they don't know when it will be fixed.

How can a company that relies on internet bookings perform like this, not rarely but regularly.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, bee-ess said:

Seems it is down again - trying to book excursions and restaurants which is possible, but then it is not possible to see your basket to pay. Spoke to P&O who cannot help as they use the same system for phone bookings and they don't know when it will be fixed.

How can a company that relies on internet bookings perform like this, not rarely but regularly.

Agree and it’s staggeringly unbelievable....

I have been trying since yesterday evening to book a tour on our upcoming cruise. When I click onto the link to book for the port I want I am diverted to Cunard website's log-in page. Frustrating to say the least.

I despair of their website nowadays and used TA in end as just couldn’t move round the site easily to find out all the specific details we wanted - knew the cruise and ship but such a clunky site now. One minute you’re scrolling down, then you’ve got to scroll across for something. Descriptions and images of cabin types unhelpful when looking at the comparisons. As for CP,  hit and miss if you can get in...