Beverage Package questions...

hmmerr01

So is the drinkpackage evenworththe price for 7 dsys.just go off the emerald  princess  14 dsyshad drink  package  it includes  bottles of  water, all special  coffee drinks. .all alcohol  up to $15.00   limit of15 per day of alcohol.  

1 hour ago, hmmerr01 said:

OK, so I don't drink much alcohol... at all.  The free beverage package... does it include specialty coffees, water and non-alcoholic drinks (virgin versions of frozen drinks)? TIA!

No coffee or water, but does include soda and virgin drinks.

1 minute ago, Larrytheg said:

So is the drinkpackage evenworththe price for 7 dsys.just go off the emerald  princess  14 dsyshad drink  package  it includes  bottles of  water, all special  coffee drinks. .all alcohol  up to $15.00   limit of15 per day of alcohol.  

Since most people get it as a perk and it only costs about $10 per day, it is worth it is you drink 2 - 3 drinks a day, and there is no limit on the number of drinks you can get unlike Princess.

Well i dont drink alcohol  it costs $277.00 for the two of us. . I drink  coffee  lattes or steamed lattes and bottles  of  water which i understand  is $4.00 per bottle.  . So i guess that makesit worth it since i don't drink . And i have to pay for medue to my wife does drink.  Hmmm 

Another question on the Norwegian breakaway drink. Package is there a 20% fee charged to your room on the prepaid drink package at the end of your cruise ? So if we drink. Say. $45.00 worth of drinks  a day on the drink package  are we going. Be charged the 20% of $315.00  which is a additional $63.00 . Please enlighten me thank you 

No, as you book you pay 20% of the price of the package you are receiving as a perk up front.  Works out to about $20 a day.  No further charges unless you order a drink that exceeds the $15 dollar limit at which point you would be charged Price-15 + 20% on the difference.

Thank you very much for the clarification on this. I do not drink alcohol but my wife does so I have to pay for a drink package that I won’t even use. I guess since we are traveling with  about 115 family members I can just by them a drink 

1 minute ago, Larrytheg said:

I guess since we are traveling with  about 115 family members I can just by them a drink 

You aren't supposed to use your package for someone else. If caught, NCL could not only void your package (no refund), they could also charge you for the drinks that you have already had with the package. It's not worth the risk. 

I just find it funny. I do not drink alcohol at all but I have to buy a drink package because my wife does. I am Diabetic so  I won’t drink alcohol at all . It doesn’t include coffee drinks or water. But someone told me what a great deal it is .