Harmony Live, August 25th to September 8th - A few more days drifting away...

A&L_Ont

13 minutes ago, sellwingri said:

Absolutely loved this review.  We’re on Harmony on 2 weeks and can’t wait to see some of the shows you wrote about.  I’m totally intrigued about the sinning man.

Quick question - do you know Johnny Rocket is open on embarkation day?  My app says it opens at 11:00 but it’s not always accurate.

LOL, the sinning man. I made some great spelling mistakes this week as well. 

This past Sunday we had lunch at JR. 

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, A&L_Ont said:

You might be in luck.

September 28, Symphony.... the same itinerary.  Maybe it will become an eastern and a B2B? LOL, knocking on wood. 

Andrew,  I have been following along with your 2 week journey around and around the Caribbean and have enjoyed this review of yours as much as any that you have done.  I feel as if I have been right there with you.  We will be on Symphony Oct. 5th.  It would be awesome if you did do the back to back and we would to meet up on that sailing.  Enjoy your last day today and safe travels home!

This has been a great review and your photos have been really awesome. 

I admire how you all  took what was brought on with this journey with ease and just took it for what it was.  Most important you were all safe.

if I thought I could get into where you would be in Ottawa airport I would come to meet you all and buy you all dinner.

27 minutes ago, #55worktoplay said:

This has been a great review and your photos have been really awesome. 

I admire how you all  took what was brought on with this journey with ease and just took it for what it was.  Most important you were all safe.

if I thought I could get into where you would be in Ottawa airport I would come to meet you all and buy you all dinner.

That’s such a kind offer. Nav Canada might not appreciate you breaking in. LOL 

HMMMM. I will have to talk to Lisa about a possible meet up. We are hoping that someone will have cancelled the flight from Orlando to Toronto and we can make that one, but you never know.

I can tell you this though, Lisa is on go home mode. And I can’t blame her. It has been an enjoyable two weeks but the itch is happening It’s time to get home.

Edited by A&L_Ont
  • Like 3

19 minutes ago, Glide_Path said:

Have you heard any news regarding Coco Cay from any one of your secret sources on the ship? 😉

She is open with some damage. A couple sideways trees and some patio paver stones missing and I’m sure some sand is been washed away too.