Great Stirrup Cay Video !

Jimmyke

3 hours ago, Jimmyke said:

Great Stirrup Cay with Oceania: a private nice small island: less crowded when visiting with a small ship, no troubles finding lounge chairs and a good beachside barbecue! Free and Nice excursion

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sUg22hJnTFE

visit also our YouTube channel with more video’s!

best regards, Jimmy

Nice pictures. Just as I remember it.     Thanks

• Like 1

Thanks for the great video......we will be visiting there in November.    Can you clarify that all food is included and the beverage package can be used ashore?  I had read somewhere else that you had to pay for food and all drinks when at Great Stirrup Cay. It sounds more like Oceania that the food and all non-alcoholic drinks were free and, if you had a beverage package, it would be honored ashore.

10 hours ago, basor said:

Thanks for the great video......we will be visiting there in November.    Can you clarify that all food is included and the beverage package can be used ashore?  I had read somewhere else that you had to pay for food and all drinks when at Great Stirrup Cay. It sounds more like Oceania that the food and all non-alcoholic drinks were free and, if you had a beverage package, it would be honored ashore.

WE did not have to pay for any food or soft drinks.   And the food was pretty good.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 8/24/2019 at 4:30 PM, pingpong1 said:

Thanks Jimmy - We will be making our first visit to Stirrup Cay next year, so your nice video gives us a very good overview of what to look forward to.  Best Regards.

Have a fun and relaxing day at Great Stirrup Cay!

On 8/27/2019 at 2:40 PM, Kate-AHF said:

Your videos just get better and better!  Really enjoyed all the uploads from your Riviera trip.  (And for sure, I'm a subscriber)

Super! Thank you so much for your support to our YouTube channel!

On 8/27/2019 at 4:43 AM, basor said:

Indeed, the beverage package can be used ashore and the bbq is complementary!