Coffee Mugs

Garth2

A few years ago Carnival apparently stopped selling the coffee mugs with the name and picture of the ship in the gift shops.  But a few months ago when we were on Sunrise they were available.  Have you seen them available on any of the other ships?  I would like to complete my collection, and yes, i know about looking for them on eBay.

4 hours ago, Garth2 said:

I would like to complete my collection, and yes, i know about looking for them on eBay.

What's wrong with eBay they will achieve your mission. I looked there are plenty of Carnival mugs with free shipping.

10 hours ago, coevan said:

What's wrong with eBay they will achieve your mission. I looked there are plenty of Carnival mugs with free shipping.

Because most people want ten times more for what they're selling than what it's worth.  

For the OP, the best place to find anything related to the cruise ships is the Roll Calls for future ships.  Go on there for the ships that you are missing something and ask if anyone doing a future cruise on that ship will be willing to buy it for you and ship it to you.  I have gotten three ship models that way.  I told them that if they let me know what it cost and what it cost to mail them, I would send them a check and pay them extra for their troubles.  One even sent me the model before I paid him.  I trusted them and they trusted me.  It worked out great.

16 hours ago, Garth2 said:

A few years ago Carnival apparently stopped selling the coffee mugs with the name and picture of the ship in the gift shops.  But a few months ago when we were on Sunrise they were available.  Have you seen them available on any of the other ships?  I would like to complete my collection, and yes, i know about looking for them on eBay.

Within the last year my wife has bought coffee mugs with a ship picture/name on Miracle, Sunshine and Liberty. I have also noticed they have recently had more ship tee shirts available similar to what they sold in the past. Like you implied this likely varies by ship. 

Edited by PhillyFan33579

5 minutes ago, PhillyFan33579 said:

Within the last year my wife has bought coffee mugs with a ship picture/name on Miracle, Sunshine and Liberty. I have also noticed they have recently had more ship tee shirts available similar to what they sold in the past. Like you implied this likely varies by ship. 

I have no idea why they had stopped the items with ship name on them.  It is head scratching material and 

I am happy they are returning to it, albeit slowly and maybe not uniformly across the fleet. 

5 hours ago, PhillyFan33579 said:

Thanks.  This is the information I was looking for.

17 hours ago, coevan said:

Nothing.  I just want to know if they're being sold on the ships.  If so, I prefer to buy one new when I'm on the ship.

Last year on the Dream the cups had 2018, not the name of the ship. This year on the Glory, I bought what looks like a hand cast cup with just the name of the Glory on it. Great cup, but a picture of the ship would be cool again.