Main dining room menus

illiniwahoo

I'm looking for the 7 night main diniing room menus. We are on the Allure, but I imagine they are fleetwide menus. I tried the search function, but on my cell phone I can't find a way to limit the search to just the royal forum. I've tried some recent Live threads, but they all seem to focus on the specialty restaurants. Can anyone post them or send me a link?  Thanks!

1 hour ago, illiniwahoo said:

I'm looking for the 7 night main diniing room menus. We are on the Allure, but I imagine they are fleetwide menus. I tried the search function, but on my cell phone I can't find a way to limit the search to just the royal forum. I've tried some recent Live threads, but they all seem to focus on the specialty restaurants. Can anyone post them or send me a link?  Thanks!

MDR menus in this thread:  https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2681726-freedom-of-the-seas-cruise-compasses-july-7th-sailing/

• Thanks 1

I wish you would have asked last week! Am on Allure now and would have taken pics of all the menus. Here is tonight’s menu which is night #7

As Biker said check the RCI app. It was 100% correct with the menus for which nights and what is served. 

42F204B6-05A4-4182-BAB7-37346562E4C3.jpeg

46 minutes ago, WNcruiser said:

...  It was 100% correct with the menus for which nights and what is served.

Do you recall how far in advance of the cruise that the app was 100% correct with the MDR menus?

12 minutes ago, Host Clarea said:

Do you recall how far in advance of the cruise that the app was 100% correct with the MDR menus?

Bob mine showed up for my upcoming Allure Cruise at the 90 day mark when I was able to check in. I will let you know if they were 100 correct in a few weeks.😁

Edited by killtheump
  • Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, Host Clarea said:

I think it was around 2 months prior when I found them on the app. 

For those that don’t know where it is, click on the ship at the top of the app, then DINING on the bottom and switch to Main Dining at the top. 

Click on your restaurant and then Menu. 

Edited by WNcruiser

Just off Allure recently, was able to use the app before the cruus.

going on the Explorer in January. I understand that the Explorer is no equipped to use the RCCL APP. Any idea where you can get copies of menu for that ship?

16 hours ago, WNcruiser said:

I wish you would have asked last week! Am on Allure now and would have taken pics of all the menus. Here is tonight’s menu which is night #7

As Biker said check the RCI app. It was 100% correct with the menus for which nights and what is served. 

42F204B6-05A4-4182-BAB7-37346562E4C3.jpeg

What if you are on a ship not covered by the App?  Can you ask day of embarcation to see the menus for your sailing?

37 minutes ago, atush said:

What if you are on a ship not covered by the App?  Can you ask day of embarcation to see the menus for your sailing?

Any specialty restaurant should be able to show you the MDR menus for the entire cruise.

I see they offer Chops selection in the main dining room. Do these selections change or are these the same. 

Also are they as good. I know on Carnival for example the steaks in my opinion are not as good as the steak house due to not having the same grilling equipment.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Bases5 said:

I see they offer Chops selection in the main dining room. Do these selections change or are these the same. 

Also are they as good. I know on Carnival for example the steaks in my opinion are not as good as the steak house due to not having the same grilling equipment.

Those selections don't change.

• Thanks 1