Cancelling an NCL cruise

Lolou127

Good morning, I need to cancel our cruise that’s booked for next year, I can’t find anywhere on the website to do this and can’t get through on the phone, does anyone know if it’s possible to do online? I booked direct not with a TA - tia 

A reminder

When you do call and theNCL rep cancelles your cruise, be certain to ask for a cancellation confirmation to be sent to your e mail.

This will provide you with proof of cancellation if a question arises about your responsibility before the sailing date.

52 minutes ago, MJSailors said:

A reminder

When you do call and theNCL rep cancelles your cruise, be certain to ask for a cancellation confirmation to be sent to your e mail.

This will provide you with proof of cancellation if a question arises about your responsibility before the sailing date.

Yes, this is true. I had to send the original invoice, the cancellation invoice and the doctor's report to NCL insurance. All in PDF format.

We received the cheque 4 weeks after we cancelled the cruise and they included a note wishing me the best.

BTW, NCL refunded all the taxes, grats, excursions, water package, etc to our credit card (that we used to pay for the cruise), and the cheque covered the basic cruise fare.

38 minutes ago, Outerdog said:

How 'senior' of an agent does one require to complete a cancellation?

Good grief.

You need one senior enough to have amassed a knowledge base that doesn't have their client(s) asking "How do I _____" questions on internet forums.

Why would anyone want any less from their PCC?