Sabatini's on the Emerald

Talisi

11 minutes ago, Talisi said:

Dining choices on the Emerald list Sabatini's but when looking at the deck plans I cannot locate it. Anyone able to tell me what deck it is on?

You must be looking at some (very) outdated information.  The current Princess website correctly shows that there is no Sabatini's on Emerald.  It was changed over to "Share by Curtis Stone" several years ago and is up on the Sun Deck, aft.  If you go to the "Specialty Dining" link on the Emerald you will see the listings as: Share, Crown Grill, Salty Dog, Steamers, Chef's Table, Planks, Vines and Balcony Dining.  On the accompanying video, Share is shown at 0:37-0:46

Edited by JimmyVWine

44 minutes ago, Colo Cruiser said:

Loved the old Sabatinis on the Emerald. Especially the location.

Haven't tried Share yet, but I agree about the location.  After putting Sabatini's up top on the last of the Grand Class builds, I don't understand why they returned to tucking all the Specialty Restaurants down low on the Royal Class builds.  The up-top location for Specialty dining (and cocktails at Adagio) is awesome.

Edited by JimmyVWine
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Thrak said:

Interesting. That document shows: image.png.6e481317e14ad655d73c73a1181acecf.png

Does this venue, in fact, exist on Sapphire Princess? If so, where is it located?

Here is a thread from 2015 that might answer this.  Might be an infrequent "pop-up" without a actual venue.

https://boards.cruisecritic.co.uk/topic/2180378-lobster-grill/