Wind Caribbean dress code

im4it

16 hours ago, dusababy said:

Very disappointing.   I spoke to Sivi dining room supv. several times and she agreed - said she would try her best to enforce but in the end - the passenger rules it seems.

We sailed with Maitre d Sivi on three cruises this year.She was superb and enforced dress code in a proper manner by dialogue with numerous offenders and it worked.If the  passenger ruled as you mention report to Hotel Director as that has worked in a positive way on past cruises with the offenders being politely reminded of the dress code and turned away if they do not comply.

17 hours ago, Lois R said:

Hello, well, I am booked for the Caribbean on The Wind for January:classic_biggrin: and I plan on having a wonderful time.

Hey Spins, will you be home in January? Want to join in on 1/16?

Wish I could! 

You have lots to celebrate.

I love retirement.

I don't miss the adrenaline sucking environment of work at all.

• Like 2

On ‎10‎/‎25‎/‎2019 at 11:23 AM, spinnaker2 said:

Wish I could! 

You have lots to celebrate.

I love retirement.

I don't miss the adrenaline sucking environment of work at all.

Good morning.  I booked my flights from here to FLL....years ago I would drive down but no longer want to do that

and Jet Blue has a good price and it is only 1 hour:classic_biggrin:.....it is a 5 hour drive.  I also booked a room at The

Riverside so will fly down a day early. I have stayed there over the years and I am Las Olas Blvd lover:classic_biggrin:

OH, I wore dressy pants and a pretty top on both of my previous SS cruises on formal night and felt

totally acceptable. I will do the same on this Caribbean cruise.

4 hours ago, Lois R said:

Good morning.  I booked my flights from here to FLL....years ago I would drive down but no longer want to do that

and Jet Blue has a good price and it is only 1 hour:classic_biggrin:.....it is a 5 hour drive.  I also booked a room at The

Riverside so will fly down a day early. I have stayed there over the years and I am Las Olas Blvd lover:classic_biggrin:

OH, I wore dressy pants and a pretty top on both of my previous SS cruises on formal night and felt

totally acceptable. I will do the same on this Caribbean cruise.

Love the Riverside!