Lunch?? on Navigator Unlimited Dining Plan 3 day cruise

benzygirl

I am confused as to whether or what specialty restaurants would be available to us

including on embarkation day, Nassau and Cococay.  Anyone recently off this itinerary that knows?

Especially interested on the day of boarding Thanks

18 minutes ago, benzygirl said:

I am confused as to whether or what specialty restaurants would be available to us

including on embarkation day, Nassau and Cococay.  Anyone recently off this itinerary that knows?

Especially interested on the day of boarding Thanks

How about a ship name?

16 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

Jaimies was open on Mariner. Chops was taken over by the Key. Rest of the lunches were Playmakets and Johnny Rockets, but they didnt open till 2pm

Thank you John&LaLa.   Guess off to Jamie's we will go 🙂

• Clarea changed the title to Lunch?? on Navigator Unlimited Dining Plan 3 day cruise

14 minutes ago, kilpa482 said:

Online it says lunch only on sea days for the package, as long as the venue is open does the package work?

Yes, however we found that nothing was open right at lunch 12:00-1:00.  As @John&LaLa said 2:00 was the usual time we saw things open on Mariner.

2 hours ago, kilpa482 said:

Online it says lunch only on sea days for the package, as long as the venue is open does the package work?

It didn’t on Liberty. Chops was open for lunch on embarkation but they stated it was only for lunch on sea days.

20 hours ago, JennyB1977 said:

I was just on the Nav. I have all of the dailies. I will scan and upload them in the next day or two. It lists all of the dining venue hours. Appears I already put them in my review... Here is a link post #34.

Jenny!  Thanks so much.  I get so many conflicting reports.  Yours shows only Chops open on embarkation day and someone recently said that was reserved for Key members....so maybe nothing special will be available to unlimited dining packages for lunch the first day

• Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, later said:

The key was moved to the dining room for embarkation lunch so chops was/is available. 

Just off Navigator.  Chops was packed with  keys on embarkation day.

Edited to say-- could have been people not keys I suppose but I've never seen it that full before with people waiting there still in line  at 10:45 am.

Edited by parrotfeathers