White Night on Five Day Cruise

cadcruiser

I have booked the Dec.14, 2019 cruise on the Journey and received an email highlighting the White Night on this cruise.

The Azamara website indicates that the White Night party takes place on cruises of seven nights or more.

Has anyone had a White Night on a five day cruise?

49 minutes ago, cadcruiser said:

I have booked the Dec.14, 2019 cruise on the Journey and received an email highlighting the White Night on this cruise.

The Azamara website indicates that the White Night party takes place on cruises of seven nights or more.

Has anyone had a White Night on a five day cruise?

Are you confusing White.Night with the Azamazing Evening, they only happen on the longer cruises but White Night may still on a shorter one.

Thank you Bloodaxe and laurieb for your responses.

I understand there is no Azamazing Evening on shorter cruises.

I found it confusing when I received an email from Azamara regarding my upcoming cruise. The White Night Party was advertised, however when I clicked on "learn more" I was directed to the Azamara website which clearly stated that the White Night Party was only on cruises of seven nights or longer.

1 hour ago, gwilli said:

Cadcruiser...we are on this cruise too but didn’t get that email. Thanks for sharing...I may not have brought my whites! 

I was planning on packing lightly for this short cruise but will definitely bring my whites now.

White Nights are always fun.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, cadcruiser said:

I was planning on packing lightly for this short cruise but will definitely bring my whites now.

White Nights are always fun.

I was just wondering this myself.  Challenging myself to pack lighter for this cruise then any other before this.  🤣

4 hours ago, RenieRaider said:

We did not get an email about a White Night, but I was told to bring white for it. 

What can we expect?

White night is an on deck party. It’s held on Deck 9. The buffet is set up in one corner (where the Patio is) , tables are set up over the rest of the deck and around Deck 10, there’s music on the stage and dancing in front of it. The food is excellent including a BBQ. - steak, lobster, paella etc and there’s always crepes suzette served by senior officers. It’s a really fun night. Most people wear something white, but you don’t have to.

• Like 1

HGM put it into perfect context, White Night is a fun night of great food, music, and dancing on deck.  We were on the Quest 2 years ago for a similar shorter Caribbean cruise (It was 6 nights then) and we had it.  3 other couples are joining us on Dec 14th for their 1st Azamara cruise we just know they’ll get hooked too just like we did.

18 hours ago, Deval said:

HGM put it into perfect context, White Night is a fun night of great food, music, and dancing on deck.  We were on the Quest 2 years ago for a similar shorter Caribbean cruise (It was 6 nights then) and we had it.  3 other couples are joining us on Dec 14th for their 1st Azamara cruise we just know they’ll get hooked too just like we did.

we will be on the same cruise with 3 other couples. I hadn't even thought about the White night but now am re-thinking it. I am going to check with our travel companions to see what they are going to do We are so excited about this cruise, but there seems to be so many things to do and only 5 days to do them in.