Adventure of the Seas Suite perks?

2 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Yes, Junior suites are basically just a larger balcony cabin.  The few suite perks you get are priority check in and  double points as well as dinner in coastal kitchen on OA and QN class ships.

That is fleet wide.

1 hour ago, Host Clarea said:

JS perks on Adventure:

Bathtub
Walk-in closet
Priority check-in and boarding
Tea kettle and coffee maker
Bathroom amenities
Robes
Extra C&A point per night
Distinctive color Seapass card (no significance other than distinctive color)

thank you!

10 hours ago, DandDM said:

Thanks for posting this, appears we will be boarding right after you!  Question about the adventure suite balconies (sorry for going off topic): in watching some video tours, it seems like the balcony’s are not as deep as on other similar class ships we’ve been on. Is this correct?  

Cheers,

Adventure has what I call 'cove balconies'

This is typical of the original Voyager ships 

They are built into the superstructure 

They may not be any smaller, but they just feel dark, in my opinion 

Our suite doesn't have a balcony, just lots of floor to ceiling glass

10 hours ago, DandDM said:

Thanks for posting this, appears we will be boarding right after you!  Question about the adventure suite balconies (sorry for going off topic): in watching some video tours, it seems like the balcony’s are not as deep as on other similar class ships we’ve been on. Is this correct?  

Cheers,

I feel that the balconies on Adventure are not significantly different in size from those on other Voyager class ships, plus they are more private.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Host Clarea said:

I feel that the balconies on Adventure are not significantly different in size from those on other Voyager class ships, plus they are more private.

2 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

Do they have operating dividers?

I think the JS on deck 11 have bigger balconies and more glass facing the sea compared to the. "Cove" like balconies.

John - Thanks again for those JS balcony photos. Have a great cruise on Adventure. We are getting on when you depart. 

• 1 month later...
On 11/28/2019 at 10:07 AM, John&LaLa said:

Our suite doesn't have a balcony, just lots of floor to ceiling glass

I assume you were in the Ocean View Panoramic Suite?  How was it?  I'm booked for March and we just received a MoveUp email to bid on a Grand, Owners, or Grand 2 Bedroom suite - but I'm not sure that I'm tempted.  While the Grand suite had a balcony the posted room size is actually smaller.  Maybe an Owner's suite or 2 Bedroom would be nice if we could get them for a min bid - but I'm really not sure those are even worth it.  The location also appears to be good - close to the Suite and Diamond Lounge (based on my interpretation of the deck plans).  There are 4 us including my sons ages 7 and 9.

One thing our Edge Infinite Veranda taught us is that we can cruise without a functional veranda.

Opinions?

Mike

3 hours ago, mandream said:

I assume you were in the Ocean View Panoramic Suite?  How was it?  I'm booked for March and we just received a MoveUp email to bid on a Grand, Owners, or Grand 2 Bedroom suite - but I'm not sure that I'm tempted.  While the Grand suite had a balcony the posted room size is actually smaller.  Maybe an Owner's suite or 2 Bedroom would be nice if we could get them for a min bid - but I'm really not sure those are even worth it.  The location also appears to be good - close to the Suite and Diamond Lounge (based on my interpretation of the deck plans).  There are 4 us including my sons ages 7 and 9.

One thing our Edge Infinite Veranda taught us is that we can cruise without a functional veranda.

Opinions?

Mike

We loved it, great room for a family. However it's not close to the lounges.  I did a review of it last month.

2 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

We loved it, great room for a family. However it's not close to the lounges.  I did a review of it last month.

Thanks - just read the review.  Very helpful.  Proximity to the lounges isn't a big deal - but would have been an added bonus.

Is there anything available in the DL or SL all day besides the coffee machine - soft drinks or anything?

Mike

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mandream said:

Thanks - just read the review.  Very helpful.  Proximity to the lounges isn't a big deal - but would have been an added bonus.

Is there anything available in the DL or SL all day besides the coffee machine - soft drinks or anything?

Mike

Cookies

1 hour ago, mandream said:

Mike

I've seen small sandwiches from time to time, and fruit.

7 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

Cookies

6 minutes ago, Host Clarea said:

I've seen small sandwiches from time to time, and fruit.

Thanks.  Was hoping it was more like the Retreat/Michael's on Celebrity but we'll enjoy it whatever they have.

Mike

😥...Still crying...John&Lala, and Bob already answered our question...no "special" dining room for suite passengers on the Adventure....unlike Coastal Kitchen for Oasis/Anthem class ships.....😢

10 minutes ago, bonsai3s said:

😥...Still crying...John&Lala, and Bob already answered our question...no "special" dining room for suite passengers on the Adventure....unlike Coastal Kitchen for Oasis/Anthem class ships.....😢

Breakfast in Giovanni's