laundry room

teseo

This might sound silly but never been on a Cruise Ship that has self service laundry. how do you pay? is coin machines or is charge to the ship account? 

Leaving Saturday on the Princess Sky.

Thank you.

t

🤔🤔

14 minutes ago, teseo said:

This might sound silly but never been on a Cruise Ship that has self service laundry. how do you pay? is coin machines or is charge to the ship account? 

Thank you.

t

🤔🤔

You purchase tokens from a vending machine in the laundry room using your medallion. It's charged to your on board account, $3 wash $3 dry. Detergent  and dryer sheets also available if you don't bring your own. 

Hi I will be on the same sailing lots of packing to do tonight.  The laundry rooms have machines where you buy tokens with your medallion for washer and dryer don't remember how much though.  You can also purchase soap too. The one time I did laundry I brought a couple of tide pods, softener pods and dryer sheets in a baggie.  Have a great cruise.

29 minutes ago, teseo said:

Thank you.

t

🤔🤔

There are several iron's and ironing boards which we found very helpful on Grand keeping our clothes pressed smartly.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, avonlady6390 said:

Hi I will be on the same sailing lots of packing to do tonight.  The laundry rooms have machines where you buy tokens with your medallion for washer and dryer don't remember how much though.  You can also purchase soap too. The one time I did laundry I brought a couple of tide pods, softener pods and dryer sheets in a baggie.  Have a great cruise.

You too! Probably will see you around onboard.

Carlos

16 minutes ago, vakamalua said:

Will be on the Coral next month--no Medallion.  How does the laundry work without it?

You will use your cruise card with the machines. I always go to the laundry room and get the tokens the day we embark. They are known for running out of tokens mid way through the cruise.  

• Like 1