Which ships offer Club Class Mini Suites?

JC in CA

By any chance does anyone have a list (or know where to find one on the Princess web site) of which ships offer club class mini suites?  We really enjoyed club class on the Grand in 2018 and would like to look at cruises that offer this option.  When looking into a Greenland cruise - I realized that not all Princess ships offer club class.  

Thanks for any info!

Jerie

Every Princess ship we've been on in the last couple of years has them.   It might be simpler to see which ships do Greenland, then check the cruise cabin availability and see if Club Class is listed.    I have seen some listings that don't show the Club Class cabins if they are already sold out.   

• Like 1

6 hours ago, JC in CA said:

By any chance does anyone have a list (or know where to find one on the Princess web site) of which ships offer club class mini suites?  We really enjoyed club class on the Grand in 2018 and would like to look at cruises that offer this option.  When looking into a Greenland cruise - I realized that not all Princess ships offer club class.  

Thanks for any info!

Jerie

All Princess ships have Club Class.

• Like 1

If you are looking up a specific cruise and go into mini-suites option, there will be two categories listed if all categories are still available, mini- suites and Club Class mini-suites.  If you are looking at a specific cruise and only mini-suites are showing, it means CC is sold out, not that there aren't any.  As previous have said, all ships have cc minis.  If you want to be certain more, just go to the deck plans of the specific ship you are interested in and check out location of CC minis which are usually mid ship, decks 9-12 ish and front on higher decks.

Pooh

• Like 2

1 hour ago, JC in CA said:

ahhh- thank you all!  The club class suites on the cruise I am looking at must all be sold out!  I had jumped to the conclusion that the ship didn't have them.

Thank you!!!!

We came across Club Class being sold out and they put us on a list just in case they had a cancellation. Because of circumstances, specials, and some other things, we switched to a suite. Suite passengers can eat in Club Class or the main dining room area. Their choice. We did 6 cruises this year and we had Club Class dining for 5 of them. It's HARD to go back once you get spoiled on the attention the waiters give you. The price between a mini-suite and a Club Class mini-suite isn't all that much and it's solely for Club Class dining. I think it's worth the few extra bucks.

Yes, all ships have Club Class. If you can't find one, call them up and have them check for you. Cabin locations change all the time and they have the most up to date information. Even the website is slightly delayed.

• Like 1

If choosing to go on a wait list, it's worth asking what position number you'll be.  On a large ship like CB with dozens of CC cabins you might feel fairly confident being #1 or #3 before final payment, you're likely to clear.  On the other hand, I've been offered position #40 on the wait list - in which case you need to be fairly satisfied with what you're actually booking - because your waitlist isn't likely to clear.  One thing I like about Princess is they will tell you clearly where you are on the list so that you can prepare for the likely outcomes.  

Another thing you might consider checking on Caribbean in particular is availability of Window Suites (look under suites to see whether any of these 7 very special cabins are available).  These typically sell for about the price of a CC mini.  They are very large cabins with full suite amenities.  However, they DO NOT have a balcony, whether this is a big deal or not depends on how extensively you use a balcony and whether your itinerary makes it desirable to have one.  Such cabins exist on only 3 Grand class ships (Grand, Golden and Caribbean) each of which have 7.  The very newest Royal class ships, only Sky thus far, have just two such cabins.  There's a small group of us who absolutely love these cabins and look for cruises on the ships that have them (love ya F307!) many folks don't even know they exist.  

Edited by jondfk
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, jondfk said:

availability of Window Suites

Thanks for this reminder- there was a lot of chatter about Window Suites while we were looking into our 2018 SF-Alaska-SF cruise.  

For the Greenland itinerary, a balcony won't be that important to us.  Something to consider....

1 hour ago, missaretha said:

HARD to go back

Yes!

We had Club Class in 2018 on Grand Princess.  The dining room hostess, Ana, made our trip!  The dining room staff was very good as well.  We really enjoyed the Club Class experience.