Equinox Smoking Aft on Deck 12

candydane

6 hours ago, Want2Cruise 701 said:

There is smoking on deck 12 port near the pool as you approach the glass doors that lead to the Aft elevators.  I think those referring mid and aft are referring to this space, but I could be wrong.

Smoking on Equinox as on most S-Class ships is the Sunset Bar Deck 15 Aft, port side on the pool deck, the Mast Bar on Deck 14, and Deck 5 under the forward and aft hump areas.  🍷

7 hours ago, Want2Cruise 701 said:

There is smoking on deck 12 port near the pool as you approach the glass doors that lead to the Aft elevators.  I think those referring mid and aft are referring to this space, but I could be wrong.

51 minutes ago, Wine-O said:

Smoking on Equinox as on most S-Class ships is the Sunset Bar Deck 15 Aft, port side on the pool deck, the Mast Bar on Deck 14, and Deck 5 under the forward and aft hump areas.  🍷

Yes.  I know.  Posters were mentioning smoking on Deck 12 Mid and Aft.  I was clarifying where exactly the smoking was on deck 12 so there was confusion or misconception for some.  

1 hour ago, Want2Cruise 701 said:

Yes.  I know.  Posters were mentioning smoking on Deck 12 Mid and Aft.  I was clarifying where exactly the smoking was on deck 12 so there was confusion or misconception for some.  

Some ships moved the smoking section to the center of the pool area.  When it was located near the forward or aft areas of the pool deck, when the automatic doors would open as people come and go, the smoke would draft into one of the two areas.

I think they should move all smoking to the open decks.  The pool deck is covered, and the smoke lingers.  🍷

• Like 1