Does anyone remember????

When looking at my profile on RCCL, up until 2010, we only got one point per cruise, then it changed to the number of nights you sailed on your cruise.......does anyone remember what status they gave you when they switched it over to the current system on Crown and Anchor points? I have been on 15 cruises and am almost Diamond Plus, but I am not sure how all those points were accumulated.......

Thanks for your help!!

5 minutes ago, clemsongal said:

When looking at my profile on RCCL, up until 2010, we only got one point per cruise, then it changed to the number of nights you sailed on your cruise.......does anyone remember what status they gave you when they switched it over to the current system on Crown and Anchor points? I have been on 15 cruises and am almost Diamond Plus, but I am not sure how all those points were accumulated.......

Thanks for your help!!

If you were on a 7 night cruise you received 7 points for it, plus I think an extra point. 

1 hour ago, kernow said:

I think they gave you 7 new points for 1 old point, those who had done lots of short cruises gained and those who had done 8, 9 ,10 11 night cruises lost out.

I'm one of the ones who gained. I did a lot of weekend cruises starting in the late 80s and when they changed the point system, I suddenly became Diamond. 😎

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, beccaewert said:

I had 2- 7 night cruises.... and still only have 2 points 

1 point- 7 night cruise in 2002

1 point-7 night cruise in 2004

I emailed crown and anchor and NEVER heard back.....kinda frustrating 

They didn’t go back through cruise histories and reset the previous cruise credits to the cruise point system.  All cruises taken prior to the date of the transition still show credits and not a point value.  However the current point total should reflect the correct point value of those old cruises.

30 minutes ago, beccaewert said:

I had 2- 7 night cruises.... and still only have 2 points 

1 point- 7 night cruise in 2002

1 point-7 night cruise in 2004

I emailed crown and anchor and NEVER heard back.....kinda frustrating 

Click on "My Account" and select "past cruises" and all of the cruises taken are identified with respective points assigned.

11 minutes ago, Anton said:

They didn’t go back through cruise histories and reset the previous cruise credits to the cruise point system.  All cruises taken prior to the date of the transition still show credits and not a point value.  However the current point total should reflect the correct point value of those old cruises.

I actually had show them Missing Cruises from 80's. During Transition they dropped off, on old system I was Diamond over 20yrs ago, after conversion wasnt. Still have all my Cruise cards and paperwork from every Cruise since then,was fixed in a week

14 minutes ago, nelblu said:

Click on "My Account" and select "past cruises" and all of the cruises taken are identified with respective points assigned.

Agree. Old Cruises on Royal will still show Poster as 1 point each per cruise, though total points will show the point conversion